Testosterone suspension for TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

BigTex

Do you mean BA or BB?
Have you been able to make a 100mg/ml concentration in Phlojel Ultra without a gritty texture?
If so, how much BA or BB do you use?
Sorry, I meant BA. There will be no gritty texture because the BA totally dissolves the base. I have been doing this for my wife, so I do it dose by dose. She only uses 10mg/d. It is very quick to make and there is absolutely no grit. My wife likes me to put DMSO with the whole mixture. The Phlojel keeps her skin from drying out from the DMSO. With 10mg I use 2-3 drops of BA. So, you can do the math from there. Just enough to cover the base, then I stir it slightly.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Forty2

Sorry, I meant BA. There will be no gritty texture because the BA totally dissolves the base. I have been doing this for my wife, so I do it dose by dose. She only uses 10mg/d. It is very quick to make and there is absolutely no grit. My wife likes me to put DMSO with the whole mixture. The Phlojel keeps her skin from drying out from the DMSO. With 10mg I use 2-3 drops of BA. So, you can do the math from there. Just enough to cover the base, then I stir it slightly.
Sounds good and much easier than using just test base and Phlojel. I should give it a try some time.

Vajra

Gotta give this man props.
The best I have ever felt is on test base + DMSO.
Feels so different than esterified test.

The hassle is you have to use it twice a day for consistent levels, but the second application is more for the ego of having high test all the time, you don't exactly "need" it.
I just started Test Base in DMSO few days ago.
You still doing it? how is it?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching