Testosterone half life table

Buy Lab Tests Online

DragonBits

From this study: https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...ption-From-Oil-Depots-(-Nandrolone-Decanoate)

BOH (benzyl alcohol) has been shown to enhance absorption from oil depots.

During the first 52hrs BOH exihbits three main effects for drug absorption from oil depots, it:

- enhances the solubility for prodrugs in the interstitial fluid and the result is that a relatively large amount of prodrug will be released
from the oil depot
- inhibits the carboxylesterases locally and this lowers the chance of local hydrolysis even more
- increases the oil viscosity which will result in a decrease of the prodrug compound release rate from the oil depot

-

I was a little confused at first, but I get it, you are referencing the Kalicharan study you posted in another thread.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JohnTaylorHK

No
[h=2]Steroid Esters: Drug Active Half-Life Table:[/b]Formate 1.5 days
Acetate 3 days
Propionate 2 days
Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
Butyrate 6 days
Valerate 7.5 days
Hexanoate 9 days
Caproate 9 days
Isocaproate 9 days
Heptanoate 10.5 days
Enanthate 10.5 days
Octanoate 12 days
Cypionate 12 days
Nonanoate 13.5 days
Decanoate 15 days

Undecanoate 16.5 days

In a nut shell, if you have Testosterone Cypionate and Nandrolone Cypionate and Boldenone Cypionate, all the of the compounds will have a half like of around 12 days.

Deca Durabfolin is Nandrolone with the Decanoate ester so the half- life is 15 or so days.
Equipoise by name has the Undecanoate ester attached to the steroid molecule and it's half-life will be 16-17 days.

Nope, Enanthate is 4.5 days as per the insert in the box

JohnTaylorHK

Hi Vince, I made a spreadsheet to investigate half-lives of T variants, and concluded that I needed a double-dose up front, then match the dose timing with the half-life (e.g if HL is 4.5 days, inject every 4 (accumulate slightly) or 5 (decumulate slightly) days.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me