Testosterone for low SHBG

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nocalves

I try unsuccesfuly set my trt protocol and there is question in my head.

If am on Testosterone enanthate 40mg EOD, I have very unstable level of T and e2. I made blood work 6h after pin- T was 800 and E2 was 50 and right befor next pin it was T550 and e2 32..

So consider ED aplication will be better for me..

Wee All know that the amount of test and frequency is responsible for stability of hormones. But can play a role for example concentration aswell? I think there should be difference if I pin 1ml at once or if I pin theoreticaly 10 smaller pins of 0,1ml..
Or type of oil in compound..
My pharmacy can compound what I want so question si if 100mg/ml test E in ricin oil make more sustainable levels than 250mg/l in grapeseed.

Thank you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Because you're low shbg guy, I'll be more concerned about your free testosterone levels. Being tested using an accurate assay (Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration).

You may want to go to daily injections, using between 10 mg through 14 mg daily of testosterone.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I try unsuccesfuly set my trt protocol and there is question in my head.

If am on Testosterone enanthate 40mg EOD, I have very unstable level of T and e2. I made blood work 6h after pin- T was 800 and E2 was 50 and right befor next pin it was T550 and e2 32..

So consider ED aplication will be better for me..

Wee All know that the amount of test and frequency is responsible for stability of hormones. But can play a role for example concentration aswell? I think there should be difference if I pin 1ml at once or if I pin theoreticaly 10 smaller pins of 0,1ml..
Or type of oil in compound..
My pharmacy can compound what I want so question si if 100mg/ml test E in ricin oil make more sustainable levels than 250mg/l in grapeseed.

Thank you.
That is a surprisingly large variation in serum testosterone to have with EOD enanthate. If correct it suggests you are a relatively fast absorber. Those factors you mention and others do influence the rate of absorption and apparent half-life: carrier oil, concentration, number and size of injections, injection location, exercise, etc. It is likely that multiple smaller injections absorb faster than a single larger one equal to the sum of the smaller ones.

I think you would find that testosterone enanthate in castor oil at the lower concentration absorbs more slowly than your current product. Another strategy is to use daily injections to get dialed in, then switch to weekly injections of testosterone undecanoate that provide the same average amount of testosterone over time.

Nocalves

That is a surprisingly large variation in serum testosterone to have with EOD enanthate. If correct it suggests you are a relatively fast absorber. Those factors you mention and others do influence the rate of absorption and apparent half-life: carrier oil, concentration, number and size of injections, injection location, exercise, etc. It is likely that multiple smaller injections absorb faster than a single larger one equal to the sum of the smaller ones.

I think you would find that testosterone enanthate in castor oil at the lower concentration absorbs more slowly than your current product. Another strategy is to use daily injections to get dialed in, then switch to weekly injections of testosterone undecanoate that provide the same average amount of testosterone over time.
Thank you.. So I going to make fresh restart. I will start form today with 12mg ED tst E 100mg/ml (1/2grapeseed 1/2ricin). Should I slow it even more with subQ injection?

And the main question is if I should add preg, DHEA or progesterone from start? I am on trt for few years and I know I am deficient.. And what about levothyroxine should I continue?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
There are arguments for and against subcutaneous injections. I prefer them myself. But in your case I wouldn't change just to slow down the absorption. Having testosterone vary modestly in a cycle each day may actually be a good thing, as this is what happens naturally.

When it comes to other changes, such as adding pregenolone, DHEA or progesterone, or removing levothyroxine, I would try to isolate the variables. This means waiting until you stabilize after each change, and only adding or removing one thing at a time. Then you can better determine how each individual change affects you.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me