Testo Gel 50mg sachets

Buy Lab Tests Online

FOX1

I am on Testo Gel 50 mg sachets with 5g of gel in each sachet. The max dosage you are supposed to take each day is 2 sachets with normally a morning application.

I initially started on 1 sachet, then over a few months with regular blood checks went up to 1 & 1/2 sachets and then 2 sachets, settling out on 2 sachets per day with good testosterone levels and good blood results.

Has anyone used more than 2 sachets per day going above the recommended dose, whether it be for gym workouts or other reason and if so, what were your results.

If you are supposed to be on 2 sachets per day but unsure if maximum absorbsion then could you be justified in using say 2 & 1/2 per day?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Dominatio

What T level change did you get with each dose (1, 1+1/2, 2) etc? Did your Estrogen levels change at all?

I jumped straight in with 2 sachets and should get my blood results back today from 14 days at that dose.

FOX1

What T level change did you get with each dose (1, 1+1/2, 2) etc? Did your Estrogen levels change at all?

I jumped straight in with 2 sachets and should get my blood results back today from 14 days at that dose.

As you are from the UK you will understand these readings I am giving you as they are measurements in nmol/L

You will be aware that the average testosterone results can range between 8.0 - 27.4 nmol/L and if you are between these readings your doctor will not put you on HRT.

with 1 sachet, I was averaging between 12 - 14 nmol / L

with 1 1/2 sachets I was still averaging between 12 -14 nmol/L

with 2 sachets I am averaging (over a year) 25nmol/L
my last result in May was 25.9nmol/L

Oestradiol has risen slightly and averages between 200, 209, 225
HCT = 0.483 and has risen to 0.498 over the year
PSA rose initially on start of Testo Gel but has dropped back down again and sits around 1.1 - 1.6

NHS no longer check SHBG but my initial first 4 blood tests were satisfactory before the stopped checking this.

LH has dropped to 0.1 u/L which is expected
FSH has dropped to 0.4 u/L

I do not know if you have these links, but for us guys in the UK, you will find them very useful, both the calculator and the "Effects tool"
http://www.issam.ch/freetesto.htm

https://www.nebido.com/en/hcp/research/testosterone-tools/effects-tool.php

hope these help

Dominatio

Excellent feedback Fox1 - thanks for that. I'll be updating my basic stats this week when I have them back.

I'll check out the links now.

CoastWatcher

As you are from the UK you will understand these readings I am giving you as they are measurements in nmol/L

You will be aware that the average testosterone results can range between 8.0 - 27.4 nmol/L and if you are between these readings your doctor will not put you on HRT.

with 1 sachet, I was averaging between 12 - 14 nmol / L

with 1 1/2 sachets I was still averaging between 12 -14 nmol/L

with 2 sachets I am averaging (over a year) 25nmol/L
my last result in May was 25.9nmol/L

Oestradiol has risen slightly and averages between 200, 209, 225
HCT = 0.483 and has risen to 0.498 over the year
PSA rose initially on start of Testo Gel but has dropped back down again and sits around 1.1 - 1.6

NHS no longer check SHBG but my initial first 4 blood tests were satisfactory before the stopped checking this.

LH has dropped to 0.1 u/L which is expected
FSH has dropped to 0.4 u/L

I do not know if you have these links, but for us guys in the UK, you will find them very useful, both the calculator and the "Effects tool"
http://www.issam.ch/freetesto.htm

https://www.nebido.com/en/hcp/research/testosterone-tools/effects-tool.php

hope these help

With the the amount of topical you are using, two sachets, you have posted solid results. Are you subjectively happy with your response?

FOX1

With the the amount of topical you are using, two sachets, you have posted solid results. Are you subjectively happy with your response?

Yes, I am happy with my results on two sachets administered roughly around 06:30 each day

I am just a bit curious regarding saturation / absorption time if you know you will be required to shower, or be in water a few hours after administering, would extra appliance initially allow full absorption in less time (I enjoy surfing and application of gel effects times I can surf)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me