Test Cyp Non-Prescription Supplier

Buy Lab Tests Online

shifty4321

I promise I tried using the search feature first, but is there any non prescription suppliers of Test Cyp 200mg/mL, 10mL, and anastrazole? I cant afford to continue using Defy anymore, unfortunately.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Big_Alan

Depends on your country, but there are lots of places like eroids.com and steroidwiki.com that will link and list reviews of suppliers of testosterone vials. Their forums and other forums are the most helpful places to research reliable sources that ideally show updated independent lab testing of the testosterone. There are also Indian pharmacies of you search for easily.

Last edited:

SteveCleves

I don't think UGL sources are allowed on this forum and I'm going to assume this thread will get deleted. But there are literally multiple forums out there that are basically dedicated to UGL lab sources and reviews. Any of the major bodybuilding forums will discuss this as well. Personally, I would start at the professionalmuscle.com forums(this is not a source, just another forum).

Last edited:

shifty4321

Thanks, I did not realize that was not an allowed discussion but that makes sense as to why I wasnt able to find a post when searching!

t_spacemonkey

NOT a seller, just a review site

Gell

I promise I tried using the search feature first, but is there any non prescription suppliers of Test Cyp 200mg/mL, 10mL, and anastrazole? I cant afford to continue using Defy anymore, unfortunately.
I don’t like the idea of underground labs for drugs I’m going to inject so I would try getting a prescription from your local doctor and then seeing what your insurance would cover or check goodrx as I think they have discount codes for CVS and others that are much cheaper than Defy.

t_spacemonkey

I don’t like the idea of underground labs for drugs I’m going to inject so I would try getting a prescription from your local doctor and then seeing what your insurance would cover or check goodrx as I think they have discount codes for CVS and others that are much cheaper than Defy.
i get it, but tbh ugl is good quality most of the time. the problem is that most doctors will not manage your T properly. there is a few, but not many

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me