Syringe change??

Buy Lab Tests Online

tezip

Hello All,
I inject .5cc weekly. Changed from an easy touch .5cc 27g 1/2 to a 1cc 27g 1/2. My bloodwork from 6mos ago has me at 520 trough. 6 months later my trough is at 750. Only other thing that’s changed is I start work an hour later. The draw was done around 4pm not fasting. All other bloodwork has been done the same way. The syringe and extra 40 minutes of sleep have been the only real changes. I didn’t inject more or less than .5cc I’ve been doing this for almost 3 years adhering to my doctors protocol I’m just a little worried he may think I’m abusing and drop me.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

tezip

They were on sale I believe? I ordered them before I was out of the .5cc. Didn’t think it would make a difference instead of filling the syringe up I just fill to the 50.

tezip

I inject every Friday at or around 3pm. Blood was drawn at 4pm on Friday. Last bloods I was on a schedule with Friday off. Been back on a 5 day schedule for past 5 months.

tezip

Just wanted to say thanx for the responses. Moment of panic on my part for sure. Doctor said what you said Vince about varying values and as long as the numbers look good and I’m feeling well it’s good.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me