Supplements for extreme muscle pain?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi everyone, I’m working on getting myself back to normal after years of constant pain at only 22. I’m working on figuring out if it has to due with my anadrol 50 cycle or something else. First off I’m wondering what kind of blood work I should make sure to look for that could be causing this and secondly if there’s any supplements that you guys recommend to help reduce this pain? Ive heard tumeric?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I believe in this one since it works for me:

I take this one:

Studies attached.

Attachments

• MSM efficacy-studies.pdf
    261.8 KB · Views: 165

Mojo88

Have you gotten tested for Lyme disease or fibromyalgia?

Yeah, this ^^^^^^ I had Lyme, but caught it early. Ticks can carry over 20 diseases, and cause MUCH suffering when those bugs kick in. A small tick can bite you and you'd never know it, the little sucker would simply fall off after a few days (after it's had a nice blood meal), and then the disease party gets started. Anyway, at your young age, something is up. Time for LOTS of testing to figure it out.

Good luck.

Yeah, this ^^^^^^ I had Lyme, but caught it early. Ticks can carry over 20 diseases, and cause MUCH suffering when those bugs kick in. A small tick can bite you and you'd never know it, the little sucker would simply fall off after a few days (after it's had a nice blood meal), and then the disease party gets started. Anyway, at your young age, something is up. Time for LOTS of testing to figure it out.

Good luck.

Where exactly do you get tested for Lyme? And how do they test it? I’ve mentioned everything to my doctors and they’ve done nothing haven’t even brought this up

Good luck.

what othertests would you recommend? I have no idea what path to go down. Is there a specific type of doctor you recommend? I’m completely lost man

I believe in this one since it works for me:

I take this one:

Studies attached.

Thanks I’ll look into that!

OMI100

Where exactly do you get tested for Lyme? And how do they test it? I’ve mentioned everything to my doctors and they’ve done nothing haven’t even brought this up
Look for some of my older post on lyme.
You can order your own test online as long as you are not in the hadfull of backward states that do not allow it.

1. Walkin labs is one source:

Other online labs will have it. You can look around to see if any are cheaper.

CDC guidelines are crap. Test first then see what your results mean.
2. What Nelson said. Give it a try. It will not hurt you if you do not need it and it does not work.
3. Look into LDN. Appears to help with a number of medical conditions.
Go here and read and look around:
Then go here to the mother ship of information and read and look around:

Hope this helps

Look for some of my older post on lyme.
You can order your own test online as long as you are not in the hadfull of backward states that do not allow it.

1. Walkin labs is one source:

Other online labs will have it. You can look around to see if any are cheaper.

CDC guidelines are crap. Test first then see what your results mean.
2. What Nelson said. Give it a try. It will not hurt you if you do not need it and it does not work.
3. Look into LDN. Appears to help with a number of medical conditions.
Go here and read and look around:
Then go here to the mother ship of information and read and look around:

Hope this helps
Thanks man will do. So you definitely think Lyme disease is a big possibility?

OMI100

Thanks man will do. So you definitely think Lyme disease is a big possibility?
Read my older post about my Daughters encounter with Lyme.
Just one of those "out side the box" things that ALMOST ALL DRS MISS until it is waaaaay tooooo late. AND if your DR ask if you have have ever had a "Bullseye" rash, and you say NO, and he says you do not Lyme ..... Then he is an ignorant fool that you do not need to ever go back and see.... You can be bitten and infeted and NEVER have a "Bullseye rash". Where do you live?

Just one of those "out side the box" things that ALMOST ALL DRS MISS until it is waaaaay tooooo late. AND if your DR ask if you have have ever had a "Bullseye" rash, and you say NO, and he says you do not Lyme ..... Then he is an ignorant fool that you do not need to ever go back and see.... You can be bitten and infeted and NEVER have a "Bullseye rash". Where do you live?

I live in California. What kind of symptoms does your daughter have? Is the best option to ask my doctor for the test or order it online?

OMI100

Good thresd here to read:
Order it yourself if you have the $$$$. Your DR may give you push back or want to run the prewestern blot test that the CDC says to do BEFOR doing the western blot.
Problem with that is that it is known to give FALSE negitives and the DR will stop there as the test says you fine when in fact you are not.
My Daughter was bed ridden and out of work almost a year... We were lucky and found a DR that understood Lyme... Almost a year on meds... Read my old post!!!

Order it yourself if you have the $$$$. Your DR may give you push back or want to run the prewestern blot test that the CDC says to do BEFOR doing the western blot.
Problem with that is that it is known to give FALSE negitives and the DR will stop there as the test says you fine when in fact you are not.
My Daughter was bed ridden and out of work almost a year... We were lucky and found a DR that understood Lyme... Almost a year on meds... Read my old post!!!

I’ll read it right when I get home!

Can you link your post? I’m new to this site and can’t seem to find the one where you talk about Lyme

fifty

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching