Super low iron, ferritin, CBC markers off, elevated PSA

Buy Lab Tests Online

mcs

Friend of mine on 200mg/week test cyp (50mg eod subq) + nandrolone 50mg/week. Age: 55.

Cannot understand why his iron/ferritin and CBC markers are drastically off, but suspect it has to do with his HRT. He is negative for any internal bleeding and claims to be asymptomatic Also, his PSA continues to worsen.

Thanks in advance for any and all input.

Lab Result - labreport.pdf | Powered by Box

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Cannot understand why his iron/ferritin and CBC markers are drastically off, but suspect it has to do with his HRT.
If you're on TRT, and you can't maintain normal ferritin, it’s because TRT increases EPO which increased erythroferrone, lowering hepcidin and ferroportin lets iron release from hepatocytes and therefore ferritin doesn't rise.

The same thing happened to me 6 months after initiating TRT and I require iron supplementation on TRT.

I do not require any iron supplementation when not on TRT and have normal ferritin levels.

Men on TRT will rarely ever become anemic, because the TRT drives up the hemoglobin more strongly than naturally, so you’re just going to see the ferritin decrease further and further.

This friend of yours has iron deficiency without anemia. While your friend claims to be asymptomatic, that may not always be the case moving forward.

As far as the PSA is concerned, it could be any number of things causing it.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching