Suggestion to weed out or combine forum topics

Buy Lab Tests Online

Dave B.

While some topics contain 1,000 threads, there are others with less than a few hundred, or even less than 50.

It might help with the site to reduce some of the visual clutter of topics and scrolling to either delete some of the topics with few threads, or just consolidate them.

Just my two cents.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
While some topics contain 1,000 threads, there are others with less than a few hundred, or even less than 50.

It might help with the site to reduce some of the visual clutter of topics and scrolling to either delete some of the topics with few threads, or just consolidate them.

Just my two cents.

Thank you for your suggestion. But it would help us more if you gave us specifics. Our time is limited and we all try our best while providing free access to information.

Dave B.

Sure Nelson,

I was noticing that while some threads have hundreds of threads and thousands of posts, there are the following on the Forum Home:

Forum / # Threads

Gym Reviews / 0
Personal Trainer Reviews / 1
How-To-Video Reviews / 1
Dietician Reviews /2
Therapists & Coaches Reviews /2
Before & After Pictures /5

Compared to very popular forums like:
Testosterone Basics / 3,000+
Blood Test Discussion / 1,300+

The "reviews" topics take up a lot of space on the page but don't seem to be used, in particular. Perhaps they could be sub-headings under a "Reviews" parent topic.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Sure Nelson,

I was noticing that while some threads have hundreds of threads and thousands of posts, there are the following on the Forum Home:

Forum / # Threads

Gym Reviews / 0
Personal Trainer Reviews / 1
How-To-Video Reviews / 1
Dietician Reviews /2
Therapists & Coaches Reviews /2
Before & After Pictures /5

Compared to very popular forums like:
Testosterone Basics / 3,000+
Blood Test Discussion / 1,300+

The "reviews" topics take up a lot of space on the page but don't seem to be used, in particular. Perhaps they could be sub-headings under a "Reviews" parent topic.

That is what I am talking about! Thanks a lot for taking the time. I think it's time to delete those!

Look at the forum page now and let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching