SUCCESSFUL EXPERIENCES USING NETTLE ROOT TO RAISE FREE T

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi guys just me again
I am looking for any success stories with people who have used nettle root extract to raise FT.

My FT is 0.25 nmol/l ad stated in other forums but wanted to know if I can raise it.

Also does Nettle root help with High SHBG ?

Thanks in advance

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Hi guys just me again
I am looking for any success stories with people who have used nettle root extract to raise FT.

My FT is 0.25 nmol/l ad stated in other forums but wanted to know if I can raise it.

Also does Nettle root help with High SHBG ?

Thanks in advance
There's no OTC supplement you can take to significantly and safely increase your testosterone production over time. And that is what you need to do: you need to produce or exogenously administer more testosterone per day than you are currently in order to raise your free T. Your free T is not low because of high SHBG. If anything, your SHBG is high because of low free T (androgens reduce SHBG).

There's no OTC supplement you can take to significantly and safely increase your testosterone production over time. And that is what you need to do: you need to produce or exogenously administer more testosterone per day than you are currently in order to raise your free T. Your free T is not low because of high SHBG. If anything, your SHBG is high because of low free T (androgens reduce SHBG).
Thanks for your response. My thinking was that if I raise my FT with nettle root that would bring my shbg down and relieve symptoms.

So basically what your saying is bite the bullet and start Trt ?

Thanks man

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
So basically what your saying is bite the bullet and start Trt ?
Yes. If you want an OTC supplement that can significantly but not safely increase Free T you can check out fadogia agrestis. It seems to contain an LH mimetic and act similarly to hCG to increase your testicles' output of testosterone.

Only one problem: it's toxic and you'll see a bunch of reviews everywhere including Amazon, reddit, etc of people reporting kidney damage.

Also, the magnitude of the effect is pretty small. You won't double, triple, or quadruple your baseline free T, which is what you probably need to do to make a big dent in your symptoms. Easily and safely done with TRT.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me