Struggling with low T for years, finally going to fix it

Buy Lab Tests Online
Word of caution if you begin treating your Estradiol and you mention some classic symptoms of elevation, not just a number on the test. Be wary of taking even as much as .25mg at a time. Just throwing it out there in anticipation of being overdosed on it...you might look to take just .15mg twice per week, something very low like that, you don't want to take too big a swing here and go too low.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

nwolfe88

It is certainly possible to jumpstart via Clomid. Factors such as age, how long a person's been hypogonadal, why they are hypogonadal...all of it plays into the equation. Your doctor - you have confidence in her skills and knowledge of Clomid protocols?

Says she uses it on several of her patients for this. 25mg ED seems reasonable and she did mention before we would eventually stop to see if it would "stick". Just not sure how long she wants me on before that happens, etc. and hoping to get the E2 number down.

Says she uses it on several of her patients for this. 25mg ED seems reasonable and she did mention before we would eventually stop to see if it would "stick". Just not sure how long she wants me on before that happens, etc. and hoping to get the E2 number down.

From experience, the results have a better chance of "sticking" the longer that you run the Clomid and by GRADUALLY titrating down over time vs stopping cold turkey.

nwolfe88

Word of caution if you begin treating your Estradiol and you mention some classic symptoms of elevation, not just a number on the test. Be wary of taking even as much as .25mg at a time. Just throwing it out there in anticipation of being overdosed on it...you might look to take just .15mg twice per week, something very low like that, you don't want to take too big a swing here and go too low.

If she refuses the script for Adex, is there something mild OTC that I could lower E2 with?

nwolfe88

If she refuses the script for Adex, is there something mild OTC that I could lower E2 with?

DIM might be good for a point or two or three on your E2, some guys respond better to it, and you need the right kind of DIM...google and research it. Otherwise Anastrozole is available as a research chemical from most of the peptide sites.

Google it and see what others are saying I tend to think IGF/HGH are real tricky things, I honestly doubt any supplement is going to touch it in a tangible way but that's just my opinion.

nwolfe88

Saw doc - said we will continue to monitor E2 but as of right now they don't want to add another drug into the equation since it's only been a little over a month. Also said as I continue to lose weight that number might drop anyway. I go back for more bloods April 19. I will be getting additional bloods March 25 as well (TT, FT, E2, SHGB).
Said we would most likely bump the dose down eventually.

nwolfe88

Ok - new update. New labs below....still on 25mg/day of Clomid.

Total T: 793 (348-1197)
Free T: 15.1 (9.3-26.5)
LH: 6.9 (1.7-8.6)
FSH: 3.9 (1.5-12.4)
Estradiol: 28.6 (7.6-42.6)
SHBG: 36.7 (16.5-55.9)

My total T is great...I am a little concerned with my free T and SHBG number.

Thoughts?

ERO

How you feel is more important, though the numbers look good overall. Clomid often raises SHBG so no surprise there.

nwolfe88

I feel pretty good. I was reading though that you want free test to be in the 20-25 range instead. Anything natural I can take to raise this up a bit?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me