Stress, Sleep, and Testosterone with Dr. Abe Morgentaler

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator

In this modern day and age, managing stress and getting good sleep are proving to be more and more difficult for many, and our testosterone levels are feeling the impact. In this video, Dr. Abe Morgentaler discusses the effects of stress and sleep on testosterone and what you can do to improve T levels.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

In this modern day and age, managing stress and getting good sleep are proving to be more and more difficult for many, and our testosterone levels are feeling the impact. In this video, Dr. Abe Morgentaler discusses the effects of stress and sleep on testosterone and what you can do to improve T levels.
so did you forget the link?

bixt

My problem sadly is the opposite. The higher I jack my T, the worse my sleep quality gets. No issue falling asleep, but wake up hungover and horrible.

70mg a week - refreshing deep sleep
100-140mg - meh
200mg - wake up hungover
500mg a week - after a month, absolute hell
any amount of tren - hell times 10

Willyt

My problem sadly is the opposite. The higher I jack my T, the worse my sleep quality gets. No issue falling asleep, but wake up hungover and horrible.

70mg a week - refreshing deep sleep
100-140mg - meh
200mg - wake up hungover
500mg a week - after a month, absolute hell
any amount of tren - hell times 10
Same here. Steady state TRT usually shortens my sleep by 1-2 hours. Wake up wired as hell. I find that overnight trough from Prop-Enan blend gets me closer to 8 hours (but not always)

bixt

Same here. Steady state TRT usually shortens my sleep by 1-2 hours. Wake up wired as hell. I find that overnight trough from Prop-Enan blend gets me closer to 8 hours (but not always)

I am currently experimenting with straight Prop, same reason as you, for an overnight trough. Still 4 weeks in only, but am battling giving up a heavy caffeine addiction and cant objectively give feedback on the prop yet.

On the rare day I manage to not consume any caffeine, I sleep a fair bit better on 100-140mg prop, vs cyp.

But I need to kick the caffeine first completely, its messed me up recently real bad. Then ill be able to report back properly on my Prop experiment.

I can report an insane libido on the prop though vs cyp. Was not the reason for testing the prop, but just mentioning it because everyone is looking for missing libido.

Willyt

I am currently experimenting with straight Prop, same reason as you, for an overnight trough. Still 4 weeks in only, but am battling giving up a heavy caffeine addiction and cant objectively give feedback on the prop yet.

On the rare day I manage to not consume any caffeine, I sleep a fair bit better on 100-140mg prop, vs cyp.

But I need to kick the caffeine first completely, its messed me up recently real bad. Then ill be able to report back properly on my Prop experiment.

I can report an insane libido on the prop though vs cyp. Was not the reason for testing the prop, but just mentioning it because everyone is looking for missing libido.
Are you injecting the Prop daily? Even 10mg of daily Prop wires the hell out of me. Back when I was injecting straight prop, I was at 8 daily with over top of range results.
My two cents is that you may have to stay within physiological levels to see sleep improvement from the overnight trough of straight prop (or a blend for that matter).

Very interesting note on libido with Prop. Unfortunately I did not experience that maybe because of my lower doses.

bixt

Are you injecting the Prop daily? Even 10mg of daily Prop wires the hell out of me.

Yes, daily, 0.2ml (20mg) subq at 5am at the moment.

Massive PIP with no lump when going IM quads/delts. Big painfull red welts when going subq abs/love handles. Can only tolerate above the glute fatty area in the thickest fat, pinched. Then its painless. Cypionate on the other hand, I had no issue with any of those areas.

No stimulating caffeine like effects as far as I can see, no honeymoon euphoria either. Just unexpected rock solid erections and libido. It could be the IM will be stimulating, but the pip is severe.

I will continue with the prop subq for the foreseeable future, testing various doses by feel. Currently pushing the dose up gradually for gym performance.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me