Stopping TRT aftermath

Buy Lab Tests Online

muscnerd

With your low SHBG, you would do better with more frequent injections (every other day or daily) which may allow you to drop total weekly dose which in turn helps to lower E2 -AND RAISE FREE T- more consistently. Some guys go to daily injections for this reason with good success. To do this you have to make a given change then stick with it and note any symptoms for at least 6 weeks before getting re-tested for Total, free T and E2, then re-adjust protocol for the next 6-8 week interval.This is due to half life of T cyp. It takes 40 days to reach steady state from any dosing and dosing frequency changes.

Also as you said, HCG can boost E2, so a more conservative approach from the get go is lower HCG dosing then adjust upward if ineffective.

Wow ok. In fact i feel a lot better after i switch to 60mg twice a week to 100 mg weekly Maybe it will be even better for if inject 3 times a week.

3 times a week is 40mg each time? daily is 10mg each time?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

Wow ok. In fact i feel a lot better after i switch to 60mg twice a week to 100 mg weekly Maybe it will be even better for if inject 3 times a week.

3 times a week is 40mg each time? daily is 10mg each time?

Most low SHBG guys who inject more frequently find every other day or every day dosing is desirable.

Changing dosing frequency also changes how your body responds to each dose and the total response over the longer term. Dosing more frequently is not simple division of what you are prescribed at 2x/week. If you split your weekly dose of 120mg into 7 daily injections of 17mg, you'll probably end up with a higher more steady level of Free T, but could overshoot the target, so this dosing may not be optimal. You may be able to reduce the doses. Someone more knowledgeable than I would have to recommend actual dosing based on what you have already been prescribed... to me, this means a doctor. I'm not a doctor. I can't tell you specific dosing.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me