Stopped HCG...interesting “effect” so far....

Buy Lab Tests Online

BigBamBoo

Hi folks.
So as I posted in another thread, after my consult with Defy, I changed my protocol to M-W-F to hopefully lower my E2.

So far....based on how I feel...I believe my this has worked and my E2 is lower. I still have a couple of weeks before I pull labs, but I feel much better on this protocol.

Now, I also decided to drop my twice a week injections of HCG. Just as an experiment. And now after a few weeks of no HCG, my nuts feel much firmer and fuller. And they are also hanging very low. I am guessing the same as before I started TRT.

No matter how much or little I injected, my nuts would always be a little “tight”. Never fully hanging like now.

So my question is, has anyone else tried stopping HCG and if so...what experience did you have?
And maybe this is just a temporary “adjustment” period, but so far...if things stay this way...I will not resume the HCG.

Bring on the input.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
M

MarkM

.........Now, I also decided to drop my twice a week injections of HCG. Just as an experiment. And now after a few weeks of no HCG, my nuts feel much firmer and fuller. And they are also hanging very low. I am guessing the same as before I started TRT.

No matter how much or little I injected, my nuts would always be a little “tight”. Never fully hanging like now.

Big, what your describing sounds just the opposite that most people get with stopping HCG. Normally most men feel fuller, firmer, and more hang with HCG and when no HCG begin getting testicular atrophy. Of course, that is most men. When I used HCG I saw no difference with it or without it and I was using 500 IU E3.5D.

BigBamBoo

Big, what your describing sounds just the opposite that most people get with stopping HCG. Normally most men feel fuller, firmer, and more hang with HCG and when no HCG begin getting testicular atrophy. Of course, that is most men. When I used HCG I saw no difference with it or without it and I was using 500 IU E3.5D.

Hi Mark.
Yes, it is strange. I was prescribed 500iu every 3.5 days of HCG as well.
It seemed to cause bloating for me, so I lowered it to 350iu. That did not seem to help, so I tried 250iu, tried 300iu M-W-F. No change in ejaculation volume, nuts seemed to be the same size and hang the same no matter what dose.

And so far...most everything regarding my TRT has been opisit of the “norm”.

I am a high SHBG (70+) and am reacting much better to smaller, more frequent injections.

So....???

M

MarkM

......And so far...most everything regarding my TRT has been opisit of the “norm”.

I am a high SHBG (70+) and am reacting much better to smaller, more frequent injections.

So....???

That is very opposite because most with high SHBG need large infrequent injections to overcome the higher SHBG levels. Just one more example how we are all different and that there are no cookie cutter protocols.

Blackhawk

Most with high SHBG need large infrequent injections to overcome the higher SHBG levels.

There is much anecdote to support your statement, but I have asked for and and looked for quantifiable data supporting the need for infrequent dosing with high SHBG. It seems undocumented.

So....???

My SHBG is 48 and I too am do better on EOD vs E3D.

S1W

BigBamBoo,

I started out using HCG, discontinued using it, and feel better overall. E2 is lower without it. Noticed minimal if any changes in testicular size and I've been on a T only protocol for 7-8 months now. I do not plan on going back to using HCG at this point.

If you wouldn't mind, please give us an update on your EOD protocol after 6 weeks or so when you draw labs. Happy to hear it's been working out for you so far.

DragonBits

Hi folks.
So as I posted in another thread, after my consult with Defy, I changed my protocol to M-W-F to hopefully lower my E2.

So far....based on how I feel...I believe my this has worked and my E2 is lower. I still have a couple of weeks before I pull labs, but I feel much better on this protocol.

Now, I also decided to drop my twice a week injections of HCG. Just as an experiment. And now after a few weeks of no HCG, my nuts feel much firmer and fuller. And they are also hanging very low. I am guessing the same as before I started TRT.

So my question is, has anyone else tried stopping HCG and if so...what experience did you have?
And maybe this is just a temporary “adjustment” period, but so far...if things stay this way...I will not resume the HCG.

Bring on the input.

FWIW: The Big Droop.

The Droop

According to Steixner—and verified by the naked guys over 70 shuffling around every health club locker room coast to coast—your scrotum will droop as you get older.

It’s an unavoidable aspect of manly aging thanks to a loss in muscle mass. At its most extreme, you develop what Steixner calls “splash down” syndrome, which is exactly what it sounds like.

When you sit to use the toilet, your scrotum actually hits the water.

There’s hope, however, thanks to an increasingly popular procedure called scrotoplasty. That’s right, you can get a sack-job and spare your septuagenarian self the indignity of the splash down.

https://www.menshealth.com/health/a19543390/your-penis-when-you-age/

FWIW: The Big Droop.

The Droop

According to Steixner—and verified by the naked guys over 70 shuffling around every health club locker room coast to coast—your scrotum will droop as you get older.

It’s an unavoidable aspect of manly aging thanks to a loss in muscle mass. At its most extreme, you develop what Steixner calls “splash down” syndrome, which is exactly what it sounds like.

When you sit to use the toilet, your scrotum actually hits the water.

There’s hope, however, thanks to an increasingly popular procedure called scrotoplasty. That’s right, you can get a sack-job and spare your septuagenarian self the indignity of the splash down.

5 Scary Things That Happen to Your Penis When You Age

Other options are to lay them on your lap or tuck them into your sock when you sit down on the toilet.

amble

Instead of HCG have you considered Clomiphene Citrate?

the studies for testicular atrophy retardation call for 2000iu HCG 3 times weekly.

BigBamBoo

So....before I started TRT when I would get off I had a very large amount of cum and very strong force/velocity.

When I started on TRT that all went away. My volume and force decreased substantially.

Well....since stopping HCG amount has increased and some of the force is back!

And as I mentioned above, my nuts are very full and hanging like before TRT.

I really wish there was someone who could opine on this as it seems to be the exact opposite of what should be happening.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me