Still having problems mixing HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

roadglide

When injecting the water I still had a bunch of pressure. Doing 11000IU in one shot. I tried to draw out 11000IU of air from the HCG bottle to create a vacuum, but I heard a rush of air when pulling the needle out. So I don't think it worked. I watched another youtube video that stated the HCG bottle was already under a vacuum. So do I need to do this step? The Defy video says to.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I always find the vacuum in the bottle, as it were. As soon as I load the water and pierce the HCG vial, I don't have to push the plunger, the water is sucked in on it's own. Something that might help you is once I have the water in, pull the tip up out of the liquid and draw a full syringe of air only, pull the syringe out and empty it. I like to relieve the pressure in the vial once mixed. Sometimes Id fill a syringe with HCG pull it out and get a little spray from the vial due to the pressure.

roadglide

MarkLA

Here's what I did the last time:

I'm using 5.5 ml of water.

I turned the HCG vial upside down and inserted the syringe. The idea of upside down was that I would not be squirting right on the HCG.

The vial had vacuum and without me having to push on the plunger, about half of the water squirted in anyway.

I had to push the plunger to get the rest of the water in there. I knew that I had now pressurized the vial.

I turned the vial right side up. Now the water is at the bottom with the HCG and the syringe is in air.

I then withdrew the plunger from the syringe entirely, leaving the syringe needle in the bottle. The pressure inside/outside is now equalized. An easier way to do this would be to disconnect the needle from the syringe.

Result: No squirting from the vial this time.

roadglide

I always find the vacuum in the bottle, as it were. As soon as I load the water and pierce the HCG vial, I don't have to push the plunger, the water is sucked in on it's own. Something that might help you is once I have the water in, pull the tip up out of the liquid and draw a full syringe of air only, pull the syringe out and empty it. I like to relieve the pressure in the vial once mixed. Sometimes Id fill a syringe with HCG pull it out and get a little spray from the vial due to the pressure.

If that's the case, then the Defy instructional video is wrong. They need to redo it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me