Still Dialing In at 1 Year

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Joe, I really like injecting every 3 1/2 days, both HCG and T. It sure makes it simple and I've never used an AI

ERO

You need to switch doctors to one that uses the correct E2 test and that doesn't over-prescribe Anaztrozole. You very likely need a lot less, like maybe 0.15 mg twice a week, but even that is speculation without the correct E2 test. (the sensitive assay)

CoastWatcher

You are essentially driving self-directing your own protocol since you have a doctor who has failed to provide the proper testing, direction, or support. It's time to examine your options. That should include a new doctor.

ERO

Daily injections are the best way to have a truly even T level and it should reduce your need for an AI, although you sound like you are extremely sensitive to E2 so you may still need a small dose.

CoastWatcher

I inject 16mg of testosterone daily (adopted July of last year). My total testosterone stays in the mid-900s and my E2 varies between 25 and 28. I have never taken an AI. No issues with hematocrit or hemoglobin. I went to this schedule because my estradiol was climbing and both my doctor and I hoped to avoid Anastrozole. Her (my doctor) one concern when I started this protocol was compliance - would I grow weary of daily injections? Not a problem as I preload my syringes on the weekend for the following week.

I switched to a urologist who is infamous on this forum. I wanted to pin at home, have more testing, and have a real doctor paying attention. He put me on 100mg 2x/wk and 1500ui hcg per week. I felt great most of the time. It had its ups and downs. Anastrozole was introduced immediately at 1.5mg/wk. That was too much. I've experimented for 6 months with this protocol. .75mg per week at .25 each dose is perfect until it is not. 1mg dosed through 4 days same thing. Becomes too much. I'm very much in touch with doing this by feel. Unfortunately the doc does a very generic estradiol test.

Why did this doctor immediately start you on 1.5mg/week of Anastrozole? Did you have actual symptoms of high E2? What were they? What was your E2 level on your blood work?

Seems to me that you were feeling better on the lower dosage of Test (150mg/week). Did you have high E2 symptoms then?

I would suggest that you get lab work with a sensitive E2 test on it to find out where you truly are with regard to your Estradiol level.

Finding a new doctor should be on your list of "things to do" also.

Vince

Super Moderator
joe, are you using any Creatine. When testing creatinine levels the summary does not separate creatine and creatinine. Like you stated when breaking down muscle tissue working out, it will also cause an increasing in creatinine levels,.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me