Starting NDT and follow up FT3 tests

Buy Lab Tests Online

Canada878

Hi all,
Two days ago I started taking NDT (2 grains per day) and I am wondering how long I should wait to test my ft3 and ft4 to see changes. I have been taking body temps every day and tracking energy as well.
Thanks
Ken

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

LTChris

how do you feel is the important question. Lab are good as a guide. Were you given the option to increase after a couple weeks if not feeling better?
I had poor luck with NDT, but I would like to give it another try again. I think I may have just been underdosed at the time. Good luck either way. I work with defy now as well, they will get you in the right direction.

Canada878

how do you feel is the important question. Lab are good as a guide. Were you given the option to increase after a couple weeks if not feeling better?
I had poor luck with NDT, but I would like to give it another try again. I think I may have just been underdosed at the time. Good luck either way. I work with defy now as well, they will get you in the right direction.

I feel a little but better since starting NDT. But barely. Body temps are about the same as before. I do however believe that i have adrenal fatigue and will likely need to be prescribed hydrocortisone. I have attached my results of the 4x salivary cortisol test to this post for anyone who
is interested or who knows more about HPA dysfunction and can lend a helping hand. I’m only beginning to learn about it. The results show that 3/4 of the cortisol numbers are low with nightime cortisol being normal.

If anyone can give me some advice I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Ken

Attachments

• 80B8F38D-C4C1-46FE-B52D-52027D929734.jpeg
    80B8F38D-C4C1-46FE-B52D-52027D929734.jpeg
    111.4 KB · Views: 86

ratbag

Yes those show very low numbers and to add to that even their optimal range has a low side in my opinion. You know hydrocortisone is not bad for you. So many here freak when they learn their numbers are too low. It doesn't shut down your adrenals it allows them to heal and you can wean yourself off it anytime without any long term consequences. The upside is if you take it and your thyroid starts working normally it will also help all your other hormones because your body needs normal amounts of cortisol to get all your hormones working properly. I would suggest you discuss this with your MD and try it. If it doesn't work for you can can end it and your back to where you were. My MD said the same thing to me and when I tried it I felt so much better and then all my other hormones started working. It was a gamesaver for me.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me