Starting Danazol as Part of My Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

apsjiml

I have tested through quest many times same way total testosterone with lc/ms/ms and free testosterone with equilibrium dyalysis and came up very similar results and similar with the Nebido calculator but every single time your tru t is way off from that. I think these high shbg people need treatment not just blown off. Especially when they symptoms of low t. Then they go on the tru t calculator and it shows it is good that actually ticks me off. Dr Edward Litchten is the only one that is showing that it is a problem and he treats it. I think Defy does to so thats good.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
So, I tested with free testosterone with equilibrium dialysis and it was 19.8 total testosterone was 863 . I have done this other times it was pretty close to that. On the nebido calculator it was 18.5 ok. So, then lets take a journey here to the tru t . It is saying my free testosterone is 29.72 ng/dl. So, that is just one example and I have others too . I think that test tru t- is not accurate at all
As I suggested, it's an apples-to-oranges comparison. The healthy normal range for Tru-T is 16-31 ng/dL. The range is lower for Vermeulen. The range for your equilibrium dialysis test is probably different from both of the calculated methods. The point is that differing numbers don't necessarily mean that one is wrong. A linear correlation is what counts, and that's not the same thing as equality.

apsjiml

As I suggested, it's an apples-to-oranges comparison. The healthy normal range for Tru-T is 16-31 ng/dL. The range is lower for Vermeulen. The range for your equilibrium dialysis test is probably different from both of the calculated methods. The point is that differing numbers don't necessarily mean that one is wrong. A linear correlation is what counts, and that's not the same thing as equality.

So, total testosterone done from quest the range is different because their free range is super low for age group 35 to 155 pg/ml and if I was going to change that to ng/dl the top would be 15.5 but that is not the issue. So this is one example quest diagnostics
Total t done with lc/ms/ms was 863 ng/dl range was 250 to 1100 ng/dl
free testosterone done with equilibrium dialysis (gold standard) 213.9 pg/ml or 21.3 ng/dl
shbg was 38 nmol/l ( on danazol)

So your true calculator comes out at 29.8 ng/dl

nebido came out at 18.7 ng/dl --pretty close

I test it this way every time for the last two years and every single time the true t is way out there way off

Last edited:

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I test it this way every time for the last two years and every single time the true t is way out there way off
Look at it his way. It's like having different tests to measure how fast you're driving. One test says 62 and another test says 100 and you say that the higher number is "way off". But the first test is miles per hour and the second test is kilometers per hour, so they're both right. Free testosterone is confusing because with hormone concentrations you assume you just convert to the common units to compare, but this doesn't work because the scaling is in the test itself. So 30 ng/dL on Tru-T is equivalent to 19 ng/dL on Vermeulen and it's mainly luck that the Quest test is giving results close to Vermeulen. This latter relationship deteriorates when tested over a wider range of total testosterone and SHBG.

apsjiml

Look at it his way. It's like having different tests to measure how fast you're driving. One test says 62 and another test says 100 and you say that the higher number is "way off". But the first test is miles per hour and the second test is kilometers per hour, so they're both right. Free testosterone is confusing because with hormone concentrations you assume you just convert to the common units to compare, but this doesn't work because the scaling is in the test itself. So 30 ng/dL on Tru-T is equivalent to 19 ng/dL on Vermeulen and it's mainly luck that the Quest test is giving results close to Vermeulen. This latter relationship deteriorates when tested over a wider range of total testosterone and[/QUO

ng/dl is just a unit of measurement. Yes, different places could have different ranges but Tru T or does nebido the unit is ng/dl-- there is no scale that 30 ng/dl true t equals 19 ng/dl meulen -

apsjiml

By the way FDA Registered Means absolutely nothing, I mean, nothing. Registering with the FDA does not have anything to do at all with accuracy, viability, reliability or anything really. Registering with the FDA is a simple process. It does not mean, this product is 10 times better and proven to be so, because it is registered. FDA approval on a medical device that is totally different ballgame . But just to register, they don't have to prove anything at all

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching