Start with HCG some months after starting T?

Buy Lab Tests Online

equel

So I will most likely start to self adminester TRT soon enough, as Im low T but the docs in my country refuse to help me (feminist country).

I want to keep my fertility as Im on my 20s still, but I dont wanna go around with low T and feel like shit as I do now.

Im planning to start with 150mg of T a week and see how I respond.

My question is, is it "okay" to wait with the hcg like 2-3 months or do I HAVE to start it at the same time with the T to not go sterile for life?

thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Ideally you would want to start at the same time, but waiting 3 months is not going to make you sterile for life.

equel

Ideally you would want to start at the same time, but waiting 3 months is not going to make you sterile for life.

Alright thanks man, so theres not much risk in going 2-3 months with T but no hcg? Just wanna make sure I dont f*ck myself up lol

So I will most likely start to self adminester TRT soon enough, as Im low T but the docs in my country refuse to help me (feminist country).

What country are you from?

If you wait 2-3 months to start the HCG, you might notice some testicular atrophy, but you're not going to go sterile. You're probably going to want to get on it as soon as possible to backfill the pathways, and to keep your testes the same size they are now. Good luck.

equel

What country are you from?

If you wait 2-3 months to start the HCG, you might notice some testicular atrophy, but you're not going to go sterile. You're probably going to want to get on it as soon as possible to backfill the pathways, and to keep your testes the same size they are now. Good luck.

Im from sweden mate.

Alright, well I dont care much about some atrophy, I can deal with that no problem, my one and only concern with it is fertility as I for sure want to father some kids some 5-10 years from now.

While Im at it, another question regarding the hcg .. do I have to use it in smaller doses several times a week, or is it just as good to just "blast" some higher dose maybe every month or so? I feel that the less injections I need a week, the better.

While Im at it, another question regarding the hcg .. do I have to use it in smaller doses several times a week, or is it just as good to just "blast" some higher dose maybe every month or so? I feel that the less injections I need a week, the better.

Not with HCG. The half-life of HCG is between 24-36 hours, so a once a month injection isn't in the cards. The minimum amount of injections per week that I've seen here with TRT patients is twice per week. I personally inject EOD, and there are quite a few here that inject daily. Smaller, more frequent injections = more stable levels, and less aromatization in the testes.

CoastWatcher

Im from sweden mate.

Alright, well I dont care much about some atrophy, I can deal with that no problem, my one and only concern with it is fertility as I for sure want to father some kids some 5-10 years from now.

You would be well served to spend some time reading the various sticky posts on the forums. They deal with just about every aspect of TRT, from doseage to side effect management.

equel

Not with HCG. The half-life of HCG is between 24-36 hours, so a once a month injection isn't in the cards. The minimum amount of injections per week that I've seen here with TRT patients is twice per week. I personally inject EOD, and there are quite a few here that inject daily. Smaller, more frequent injections = more stable levels, and less aromatization in the testes.

Alright thanks alot man. Ive also heard some horror stories regarding HCG, like it can make your e2 go crazy and u have to deal with all that .. but I guess thats the only way to do it if you dont want mini balls and ur fertility to keep up.

equel

You would be well served to spend some time reading the various sticky posts on the forums. They deal with just about every aspect of TRT, from doseage to side effect management.

For sure, Im a perfectionist and I love to take in information. I will try one more time to get TRT from a doctor and if it fails, Ima just get some great reviewed UGL gear and get it on, probably within the coming 2 months.

equel

Some other dude just told me this, is this true?

You know hcg is only an lh analog right? It does not do anything for sperm production. You need HMG for that. I'm on for years and I run 500 iu of hcg e3d year round. I get my sperm count checked regularly and it's almost undetectable at this point.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me