Stanozolol on HRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
T

tareload

Ask your vet if this is right for you...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bixt

Not even hardcore BBs cruise on winny. The most hardcore even cruise on tren 100mg / week, but I have never ever heard of long term winny. Why?

Because it trashes your lipids and will give you a heart attack eventually, Do winny as part of your forever permanent protocol and I'll bet you will get included in the 50-55yr olds who die from anabolic related abuse.

This Lichten chap is starting to look more and more like an older version of a Tiktoker. Except it's to drive business to his practise. He takes simple things like FT and then renames them with his own complex names such as FAI ("free androgen index") and then makes a big hoohaa how having a low FAI (ft) is the cause of your all your problems. Duh. And he loves to use Danazol and injectable (vet) winny to drop SHBG to improve FT. His "studies" usually have less subjects than fingers on my left hand and he even admitted in his gut protocol "paper" they all stopped his protocol after a while.

Gman86

I definitely don’t support Dr Lichten’s idea of driving down SHBG like he does, but we’re talking 25mg of winny per week, would that really have the negative effects long term that ur implying?

bixt

I definitely don’t support Dr Lichten’s idea of driving down SHBG like he does, but we’re talking 25mg of winny per week, would that really have the negative effects long term that ur implying?

Background: BBs try every imaginable combination of anything they can get their hands on. Many document these experiences of BB forums, and some do the occasional HDL/LDL tests.

So that said, I have seen things like 5mg winny a day kill lipids (close to your dose).

Surely that cant be good long term by anyone book? Not even the BBs condone such.

Anyway, take it, see how you feel, do bloods at time 0, 3 months and 6 months and then please report back.

Gman86

Background: BBs try every imaginable combination of anything they can get their hands on. Many document these experiences of BB forums, and some do the occasional HDL/LDL tests.

So that said, I have seen things like 5mg winny a day kill lipids (close to your dose).

Surely that cant be good long term by anyone book? Not even the BBs condone such.

Anyway, take it, see how you feel, do bloods at time 0, 3 months and 6 months and then please report back.
I personally have never used winny, and probably never will. I was just referencing the dose that he uses with his patients that he has on stanazolol. He said he uses around 25mg/ week in one shot for patients that have “high” SHBG

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me