Sperm count zero on trt plus hcg

Buy Lab Tests Online

Steve78

So I just checked my sperm count on 100 mg test a week, 100 mg nandrolone per week and I do 600 units hcg twice a week (1200 units weekly).

I suspect the nandrolone is the culprit but not sure. I would think hcg would still make my testicles produce some sperm. (Age 45, on trt 10 years, always have been on hcg, only added the nandrolone 8 weeks ago). Any insight?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The only data we have from Baylor in Houston is on men on TRT plus 500 IU every other day of hCG. We have no data on TRT+nandrolone+lower dose hCG.

Age and TRT exposure time before starting hCG were the main factors involved in 33% of men whose sperm production did not improve.

Vince

Super Moderator
So I just checked my sperm count on 100 mg test a week, 100 mg nandrolone per week and I do 600 units hcg twice a week (1200 units weekly).

I suspect the nandrolone is the culprit but not sure. I would think hcg would still make my testicles produce some sperm. (Age 45, on trt 10 years, always have been on hcg, only added the nandrolone 8 weeks ago). Any insight?

Jay Ara

If you do Not want to stop TRT, please consider to add FSH/HMG together with HCG.
you may need higher doses of HCG too.

good luck
Jay

Steve78

If you do Not want to stop TRT, please consider to add FSH/HMG together with HCG.
you may need higher doses of HCG too.

good luck
Jay
Yes I’m now on 80 mg test a week and do 500 hcg with 75 fsh EOD and dropped nandrolone

Day 2 so far so I’ll check sperm monthly, and hopefully testicles start increasing in the next week or two

Jay Ara

Yes I’m now on 80 mg test a week and do 500 hcg with 75 fsh EOD and dropped nandrolone

Day 2 so far so I’ll check sperm monthly, and hopefully testicles start increasing in the next week or two
Good luck, it should take at least 3 months to see some results.
Keep us posted

Cheers
Jay

Jay12am

I had low sperm count(4 million) before even i start trt. I checked last year after being on trt for over a year, it was still 4 million. Now i added hcg 250iu every day from past one week. I am on test cream. I am going to get tested after 3 months.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me