Society of Benign Prostate Disease 2024 Annual Meeting

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator

I was recently honored to be a guest speaker among the innovators, stakeholders, and pioneering minds in managing benign prostate hyperplasia at the annual assembly of the Society of Benign Prostate Disease, held in Dallas this February.

Today, I am delighted to have one of the Society of Benign Prostate Disease board of directors, Dr. Kevin Zorn, joining me to share an insider perspective as we review the key takeaways from the meeting and bring you up to speed on the latest technologies for evaluating and managing BPH. We will also offer a sneak peek into several new advancements coming down the pipeline.

Dr. Kevin Zorn, from the BPH Canada Clinic in Montreal, is a board-certified urologist and former Associate Professor of Urology at the Universities of Montreal and Chicago, sub-specializing in robotic surgery and BPH surgical care. Throughout his career, Dr. Zorn has been committed to research and innovation. He was the first in Canada and Quebec to use many new BPH technologies, including Greenlight XPS, Rezum, ITind, Optilume, and Aquablation.

Dr. Zorn is a senior author of the BPH guidelines for the Canadian Urological Association, having authored 345 peer-reviewed publications and 12 book chapters on BPH and minimally invasive surgical care. He has lectured, taught, and practiced surgery globally and is intimately involved in developing several new pioneering BPH technologies.

Stay tuned for the latest insights and breakthroughs as we unveil the future of BPH management.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator

1709860619857.png

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel