Small penis Size

Buy Lab Tests Online

KSM

It's About my son who is 10 yrs old , I am concerned about his small penis size.
his overall growth is good .but penis size has made me worried as it's much smaller than what I had when I was 10 .

I need your guidance to know

is there any treatment possible or I am late on it , heard it's not possible after puberty ?
I read abut HCG Treatment , but concerned about side effects ?as testosterone treatment can cause cancer.
To whom shall I take him , peads Doctor or urologist .

I am in Calgary ,Canada

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
It's About my son who is 10 yrs old , I am concerned about his small penis size.
his overall growth is good .but penis size has made me worried as it's much smaller than what I had when I was 10 .

I need your guidance to know

is there any treatment possible or I am late on it , heard it's not possible after puberty ?
I read abut HCG Treatment , but concerned about side effects ?as testosterone treatment can cause cancer.
To whom shall I take him , peads Doctor or urologist .

I am in Calgary ,Canada

Wow! hard to know if you're trolling, but ...

Kids develop at different rates and part of development is an asynchronistic development, meaning parts develop on a different schedule and end up where they need to be.Ask his doctor without him present if you have concerns.

You run the risk of doing a lot of psychological damage if you make an issue of this needlessly and bring him into the discussion. Your **** is yours, his may be develop differently,

For the record, I am a psychotherapist as my profession, and specialize in men's issues. This can be detrimental to his confidence if you make an issue of this to him. I hope you haven't shared these fears with him already.Think about the psychological impact of a father telling a son "My **** was bigger than yours at your age." Doesn't exactly instill confidence in his masculinity does it?

If you want ruin his sexual identity, make an issue of it. Women don't necessarily want large, they want a guy that knows how to use it. His testosterone levels haven't really begun to kick in yet.

Set an example through your own behaviors of what a man is- exercise, provide for your family, and be loving to his mother. Don't make him equate masculinity with the size of his ****.

KSM

Wow! hard to know if you're trolling, but ...

Kids develop at different rates and part of development is an asynchronistic development, meaning parts develop on a different schedule and end up where they need to be.Ask his doctor without him present if you have concerns.

You run the risk of doing a lot of psychological damage if you make an issue of this needlessly and bring him into the discussion. Your **** is yours, his may be develop differently,

For the record, I am a psychotherapist as my profession, and specialize in men's issues. This can be detrimental to his confidence if you make an issue of this to him. I hope you haven't shared these fears with him already.Think about the psychological impact of a father telling a son "My **** was bigger than yours at your age." Doesn't exactly instill confidence in his masculinity does it?

If you want ruin his sexual identity, make an issue of it. Women don't necessarily want large, they want a guy that knows how to use it. His testosterone levels haven't really begun to kick in yet.

Set an example through your own behaviors of what a man is- exercise, provide for your family, and be loving to his mother. Don't make him equate masculinity with the size of his ****.

Thanks a. Lot , these are wise and true words , it's just my own apprehension may or may not be true.
i didn't disclose it to him and will neither allow a doctor. I am going to have it done from his General body check up .
I have also put him on excercise , like stretching , push ups and squats at home. Please. Guide any excercise good for him as per age. Through which he can have more from his harmone when It will start to kick in ,

thanks Mountain Man

I wouldn't force exercise. Ask him to workout with you, Your son may not enjoy it,If he does, great, if not that's ok. Encourage him to do what he wants. Most boys want muscles in their mid teens, and if you have them he'll ask your advice. Lead by your example. If you don't, you don't have much to say.

You may be wrong about his penis size, and you could also be wrong about how big yours was at age 10.

CoastWatcher

You've "put him on exercise"? Is cultivating his penis now a project? If he enjoys exercise, by all means, encourage it. Encourage activity whether he enjoys it or not, that's just good health. But if push-ups and squats could add length to the developing penis they would be undertaken by legions of adolescent boys in numbers untold.

Speak privately to his doctor and ot him/her guide you.

You've "put him on exercise"? Is cultivating his penis now a project? If he enjoys exercise, by all means, encourage it. Encourage activity whether he enjoys it or not, that's just good health. But if push-ups and squats could add length to the developing penis they would be undertaken by legions of adolescent boys in numbers untold.

Speak privately to his doctor and ot him/her guide you.

That's kind of my story. I did pushups and situps from age 10-13 like a mad man. I remember pleading with my parents to get me a weight set. They didn't think I'd follow through and consistently use them. They finally caved and in 1967 I bought my first weight set, plastic coated plates, a "Dan the Man Lurie" barbell set, 110 lbs for a whopping price of $13 earned working in my father's store.

Still have one of the plates as a reminder.

I never made my sons lift. They saw me in the basement 3 times per week before I went to work. When they reached their teens they all lifted without me saying anything. Took a few years before they learned to replace the dumbells on the rack. Be careful what you wish for.

Today I'm still training and, I hope, modeling how to grow old gracefully.

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanks a. Lot , these are wise and true words , it's just my own apprehension may or may not be true.
i didn't disclose it to him and will neither allow a doctor. I am going to have it done from his General body check up .
I have also put him on excercise , like stretching , push ups and squats at home. Please. Guide any excercise good for him as per age. Through which he can have more from his harmone when It will start to kick in ,

thanks Mountain Man

One question I have, is he overweight. I'm told by nurses, when a man is overweight, his penis can disappear.

KSM

I just simply want him to get more into sports and leave computer ,Xbox and tablet things .so I hope 5-10 min excercise for him to start with is good ,like 12 squats , 5-7 push ups , along few stretching excercise. Please guide

KSM

It's not like putting him in excercise to increase his size , but just for his general well being .jus started with 10 squats and 5 push ups along stretching .just to divert his intentions from video games and computer . Also goes for swimming and karate class once a week .he is in swimmer 2 now .

KSM

I just have an apprehension , just want to make it clear with Doctor .dont want to be late on it . Cause heard its not curable when have gained full puberty , need your guidance

Vince

Super Moderator
all 5 of my kids were really good at chin-ups, I hung up a chin-up from the basement ceiling. Great for the upper body and arms.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me