Skewed results

Buy Lab Tests Online

Zooka15

I got my results back from the defy medical initial blood work and my total T is greater than 1500 and free T is greater than 50. This seems wrong considering I use 100mg a week and out of the past 3 years I average about 700 on total T. Can these values get messed up?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Zooka15

I should make a correction I was doing EOD at 28mg during this test I just switched back to the TW this week. But still for the past 3 years I average about 700 TT with low free T 12-15.

I should make a correction I was doing EOD at 28mg during this test I just switched back to the TW this week. But still for the past 3 years I average about 700 TT with low free T 12-15.

I would surmise that your SHBG is not low and that you don't need an EOD routine if you were pulling 1500 on a ~48hr trough for testing. But then you can't do one thing and switch to a totally different routine and then wonder why your test is out of whack...things don't work that way.

Zooka15

I was doing EOD for awhile just felt no different from it, plus less injections. I have not been switching protocols just randomly. My highest test level over 3 years is 750. So there is definitely something wrong with those numbers I believe. Dosage had always been the same.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me