should I go to 200mg/week?

Buy Lab Tests Online

t_spacemonkey

total T: 754 ng/dl
free t: 22.6 pg/ml
SHBG: 11.4 nmol/L
E Sensitive: 43.9
rest is fine, HCT creeps up a bit /donating

my protocol is mo/wed/fr 60mg(0.3ml) - total 180mg now per week.
blood draw was taken wed before injection.

overall I feel ok. no high E2 symptoms. maybe a bit revved up, but not sure this is T
weight-lifting 4x week quite intense. my body fat is at 30% and I would hope bumping T to 200mg/week would help to reduce it, as part of proper diet/exercise routine.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

gerardo

overall I feel ok. no high E2 symptoms. maybe a bit revved up, but not sure this is T
weight-lifting 4x week quite intense. my body fat is at 30% and I would hope bumping T to 200mg/week would help to reduce it, as part of proper diet/exercise routine.
Why would you want to increase your testosterone dose? You have a low shbg. You are not feeling well?

bixt

Thats a very poor response to a large dose of T. You are either an outlier, or your T is not legit. Or are you doing subq?

Gladiator

I was on every 3.5 day injections with 175mg a week. Went to every 5 days injections of 125mg so still 175mg a week.
Last blood tests doctor asked how I feel. Told him I feel great. Not a problem everything was going well.
My free and total testosterone had jumped up to over high normal.
Doctor told me if I injected more at once and spread my injections out I’m going to have a higher high and higher low. He doesn’t understand why people do eod and every day injections
45A56F86-5725-43FA-941A-6957A1E813F8.jpeg

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
I was on every 3.5 day injections with 175mg a week. Went to every 5 days injections of 125mg so still 175mg a week.
Last blood tests doctor asked how I feel. Told him I feel great. Not a problem everything was going well.
My free and total testosterone had jumped up to over high normal.
Doctor told me if I injected more at once and spread my injections out I’m going to have a higher high and higher low. He doesn’t understand why people do eod and every day injectionsView attachment 26808
The only reason I went today injections was to control my HCT. For some reason it worked. Before I went to daily injections. I was donating blood every 8 weeks. It's been almost 6 years since I donated blood. Ask him if he has any patients that got the same results when they went to daily injections. I know it doesn't work for everyone but I wonder what percent of people it does work for.

I was 576 on 260mg (daily injections of test e). 2884 on 875mg of the same brand. Kind of mind boggling yet it's a tested batch by janoshik and appears to be accurately dosed. Somehow I still get high E2 on 576 and a bunch of DHT derivatives. Non existent SHBG.

bixt

Janoshik is a fraud and a scammer.

Get yourself some actual pharma or compounded test

madman

Super Moderator

Although your TT 734 ng/dL is far from being really high these are your levels at the trough and more importantly, you have rock bottom SHBG so your FT is going to be healthy.

Would not put too much weight behind your FT results as you most likely never had it tested using an accurate assay.

Although TT is important to know FT is what truly matters as it is the active unbound fraction of T responsible for the positive effects.

If anything I would be retesting your FT using one of the most accurate assays (Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration) before jacking up your dose.

Highly doubtful that going from 180--->200 mg T/week is going to have a big impact on dropping body fat.

Diet/training is key!

You are sitting at a whopping 30% and driving up your T further is going to drive up your estradiol let alone RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit.

Tread lightly when it comes to donating as it will be a given that you will crash your iron/ferritin when donating too often!

t_spacemonkey

Thats a very poor response to a large dose of T. You are either an outlier, or your T is not legit. Or are you doing subq?
the T is def legit (major provider/pharmacy). subq.
I am wondering if there is a connection to my weight lifting. I gained a lot of muscle within a year or so. I gained 20lbs total weight, but visibly reduced fat. had a DEXA, it shows 30% fat, but my guess is my fat was much higher then that. I'm sure there is some extra water etc, but I can see visible muscle gain.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me