Should I add a creatine product into my stack?

Buy Lab Tests Online
My current stack:
Pre:
1 scoop MAN Game Day/1 scoop SNI beta nitro
Intra:
2 scoops Iforce Compete
Other supplements:
Controlled labs Orange Triad + greens(multi, joint, greens), Allmax Nutrition ISO Flex(protein)

What should I add if anything? A creatine product? Honestly I've taking many creatine products over the years and have never noticed much other than bloating, stomach issues and water retention. On a side note I was taking iforce hemavol for the longest time and dropped it recently. I train at 4:30 in the morning fasted and didn't notice enough of an additional pump from just the GameDay. I've recently thrown in the Sni beta nitro(beet root/betaine) and it's a much better fit for me great vascularity/strength/pumps early in the morning with an empty belly. Anyhow any benefit to me throwing something else in the mix?!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Studies have shown that men who bookend their training session with a protein shake see a 15% gain in lean muscle mass as opposed to a shake after training.

Also, studies have proven the Creatine and Branch Chain Amino Acids also add in gaining lean muscle mass, strength and recovery.

I drink one 25g shake of Whey protein with 2% milk one hour before a training session.

20 minutes before I drink one scoop of C4 with one scoop each of BCAA's (with Glutamine) and Creatine.

During training I drink an Intra-workout drink.

As soon as my session is over I mix 2% milik with 25g of Whey protein stacked with one scoop each of BCAA's (with Glutamine) and Creatine.

Each night before bed, regardless if I trained or not, I drink one scoop of BCAA's and Creatine as we get big when we sleep and the body and muscles need these critical aminos to repair and grow!

This protocol and stack works great for me!!!

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The Effects of Creatine Supplementation on Body and Performance

Creatine is the most studied (and proven) supplement in sports nutrition/supplementation. I would not take more than 5 grams per day (30 min before working out) since it may increase your blood level of creatinine and freak out your doctor (he/she will assume there is a problem with your kidneys). It increases strength and cell volumization (water in cells).

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/thr...plementation-and-aging-musculoskeletal-health

International Journal of Applied Sports Sciences
2006, Vol. 18, No. 2, 12-38.

The Effects of Creatine Supplementation on Biochemical, Body Composition, and Performance Outcomes in Humans: A Meta-analysis

Creatine supplementation has been widely used for athletes and in some studies it has been proved effective; however, there remain some moderator variables that still require meta-analysis. Therefore, the purpose of this study was to conduct such an analysis on the effects of creatine supplementation on biochemical, body composition, and physical performance variables. From a total of 120 experimental studies found in databases, only 55 studies (46 %) were considered appropriate and/or contained the necessary information to obtain effect sizes. Creatine supplementation produced biochemical changes, including increases in excretion parameters. Anthropometric variables, body fat percentage, and lean mass were favorably changed by creatine supplementation. Improved peak power, total work, force power, and a maximal repetition (1RM) were also found following creatine supplementation. There was an evident placebo effect in the variables meta-analyzed; however, there was a clear increase in total work beyond the placebo effect. In summary, creatine supplementation consistently showed positive biochemical, body composition, and power changes in humans.

Attachments

• creatine metaanalysis.pdf
    249.9 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Nutr Res. 2008 Mar;28(3):172-8. doi: 10.1016/j.nutres.2008.01.001.
Long-term creatine supplementation is safe in aged patients with Parkinson disease.

Abstract

The food supplement creatine (Cr) is widely used by athletes as a natural ergogenic compound. It has also been increasingly tested in neurodegenerative diseases as a potential neuroprotective agent. Weight gain is the most common side effect of Cr, but sporadic reports about the impairment of renal function cause the most concerns with regard to its long-term use. Data from randomized controlled trials on renal function in Cr-supplemented patients are scarce and apply mainly to healthy young athletes. We systematically evaluated potential side effects of Cr with a special focus on renal function in aged patients with Parkinson disease as well as its current use in clinical medical research. Sixty patients with Parkinson disease received either oral Cr (n = 40) or placebo (n = 20) with a dose of 4 g/d for a period of 2 years. Possible side effects as indicated by a broad range of laboratory blood and urine tests were evaluated during 6 follow-up study visits. Overall, Cr was well tolerated. Main side effects were gastrointestinal complaints. Although serum creatinine levels increased in Cr patients because of the degradation of Cr, all other markers of tubular or glomerular renal function, especially cystatin C, remained normal, indicating unaltered kidney function. The data in this trial provide a thorough analysis and give a detailed overview about the safety profile of Cr in older age patients.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2008 Aug;18(4):389-98.
Effect of creatine supplementation and resistance-exercise training on muscle insulin-like growth factor in young adults.

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to compare changes in muscle insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) content resulting from resistance-exercise training (RET) and creatine supplementation (CR). Male (n=24) and female (n=18) participants with minimal resistance-exercise-training experience (=1 year) who were participating in at least 30 min of structured physical activity (i.e., walking, jogging, cycling) 3-5 x/wk volunteered for the study. Participants were randomly assigned in blocks (gender) to supplement with creatine (CR: 0.25 g/kg lean-tissue mass for 7 days; 0.06 g/kg lean-tissue mass for 49 days; n=22, 12 males, 10 female) or isocaloric placebo (PL: n=20, 12 male, 8 female) and engage in a whole-body RET program for 8 wk. Eighteen participants were classified as vegetarian (lacto-ovo or vegan; CR: 5 male, 5 female; PL: 3 male, 5 female). Muscle biopsies (vastus lateralis) were taken before and after the intervention and analyzed for IGF-I using standard immunohistochemical procedures. Stained muscle cross-sections were examined microscopically and IGF-I content quantified using image-analysis software. Results showed that RET increased intramuscular IGF-I content by 67%, with greater accumulation from CR (+78%) than PL (+54%; p=.06). There were no differences in IGF-I between vegetarians and nonvegetarians. These findings indicate that creatine supplementation during resistance-exercise training increases intramuscular IGF-I concentration in healthy men and women, independent of habitual dietary routine.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Strength Cond Res. 2009 May;23(3):906-14. doi: 10.1519/JSC.0b013e3181a06c59.
Effects of two and five days of creatine loading on muscular strength and anaerobic power in trained athletes.

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to establish the effects of 2 and 5 days of creatine loading, coupled with resistance training, on muscular strength and anaerobic performance in trained athletes. Seventeen trained men were randomly assigned to a creatine or a placebo group. The creatine supplementation group consumed 20 g of creatine per day (4 doses of 5 g per day), whereas the placebo group was given a placebo similar in appearance and taste over the 5-day supplementation duration. Anaerobic power and strength performance measures, in addition to blood and urine analysis, were conducted in the morning before the supplementation began and on the third and sixth day to establish the effect of 2 and 5 days of creatine loading, respectively. The study found that a 5-day creatine loading regime coupled with resistance training resulted in significant improvements in both average anaerobic power, as measured by the 30-second Wingate test and back squat strength compared with just training alone. However, 2 days of supplementation was not sufficient to produce similar performance gains as that observed at the end of 5 days of loading in trained men, despite increases in creatine uptake in the body. The standard 5-day loading regime should hence be prescribed to individuals supplementing with creatine for enhanced strength and power.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me