Shortage of Injectable Testosterone in Spain Affects Transgenered Men

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jinzang

Its temporary disappearance has triggered such an outcry that Desma now answers callers with pre-recorded messages suggesting the 100 milligram injection instead of the 250 milligram injection, which, as Álex points out, means double the number of injections, but also that supplies of the lower dose are also running out, a point on which Cambrollé and the endocrinologist Isabel Esteva agree.

The other alternative is using the product in gel form. “It’s much trickier to use because you have to apply it every day and take certain measures such as waiting for it to absorb and not touching children or pregnant women during that time,” explains Esteva, who works with the Identity Group of the Spanish Society of Endocrinology and Nutrition. “But it is equally effective.”

Álex disagrees. “It is less effective,” he says. “That’s why I, and others like me, have got our periods back. In fact, when you start the hormone treatment, the injections mean you stop menstruating immediately while it takes several months to a year for the gel to kick in.”

Original article here.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

lcvl

I live in Spain and sadly this seems to be true. I'm currently using Testex 100 and I have plenty of extra vials, but it's a unfortunate situation nonetheless. I hope the manufacturer will accordingly increase production in 2017. Interesting that demand increased so much though.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me