Semaglutide for neuropathic pain? (link to study)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pacman

I found this study that found a link between GLP-1 receptors and neuropathic pain: Microglial Activation of GLP-1R Signaling in Neuropathic Pain Promotes Gene Expression Adaption Involved in Inflammatory Responses

This is the only study I have found on this topic (so far), but if that study's conclusions are correct, then would that mean that Semaglutide can be used for neuropathic pain quite effectively?

In the study they used a GLP-1 agonist called exenatide.

Summary from ChatGPT based on the results section of the study:

This article talks about a study that investigated the effects of a drug called exenatide on neuropathic pain in rats. The study found that exenatide was able to reduce pain in rats with nerve damage. The drug works by activating a receptor called GLP-1R on microglia cells in the spinal cord. The study also used RNA sequencing to analyze the gene expression profiles in neuropathic pain and found that exenatide was able to reverse some of the negative effects of nerve damage on gene expression. Finally, the study used a technique called WGCNA to identify specific gene modules that were strongly correlated with neuropathic pain, and found that these modules were enriched for inflammatory responses.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching