I use a Greenville, SC local TRT clinic ( Low Country Male ) and I am satisfied with them. However, my Internal Medicine MD, that I use for my general health support, was upset when I informed him that I was on TRT (for a year) and is very upset and unsupportive. He referred to the outdated research that linked heart problems, which have be invalidated by recent research that you can find on this forum.
The clinic's doctor is an MD and I am satisfied with the clinin's results and support but I still need an MD/DO for my general health.
I seek recommendations for a Greenville, SC Internist or MD General Practitioner that will be supportive of me being on TRT and assist rather than resist.
The clinic's doctor is an MD and I am satisfied with the clinin's results and support but I still need an MD/DO for my general health.
I seek recommendations for a Greenville, SC Internist or MD General Practitioner that will be supportive of me being on TRT and assist rather than resist.