Seed Oils and chronic diseases / alternatives

Buy Lab Tests Online

galaxy

Not sure how much people pay attention to this, but there's a lot of talk in nutrition circles about avoiding manufactured seed oils like canola, cottonseed, soy, corn, safflower, peanut, etc., which people suspect to be major drivers of the chronic disease epidemic.

Is there any concern for all of the seed oils we are injecting and are there any alternatives?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ndifp3

A small number of people have an adverse reaction to a particular oil in their medicine. Many others may experience a slight reaction or one which builds over time but have not made the connection to the oil. Big Pharma isn't about to study these adverse reactions or invest in more hypo allergenic ones. Unless you source compounded medicine and ask your doctor to specify a particular oil you will not have any say in the matter. I'll speculate that the source and preparation of oil used by Phatma or the compounding pharmacist is likely more important than the seed from which it is derived. Generally speaking oil is one of those things that most of us should dismiss from our priority of concerns.

madman

Super Moderator
Not sure how much people pay attention to this, but there's a lot of talk in nutrition circles about avoiding manufactured seed oils like canola, cottonseed, soy, corn, safflower, peanut, etc., which people suspect to be major drivers of the chronic disease epidemic.

Is there any concern for all of the seed oils we are injecting and are there any alternatives?

Majority of those oils you listed are mainly omega 6 fatty acids.

As we know many stress the importance of consuming omega 3 fatty acids and reducing the intake of excess omega 6 fatty acids.

Although excess omega 6 fatty acids in the diet may contribute to negative effects on one health they are still needed in small amounts as it is all about achieving a healthy balance of EFA's (essential fatty acids), omega3 (EPA/DHA and alpha-linolenic acid) and omega 6 (linoleic acid/AA/GLA).

Many suffer from omega 3 deficiency as oppose to an omega 6 deficiency but balance is key as both fatty acids are critical to health.

Regarding your question as to whether the oils used in esterified injectable testosterone effect ones health do understand that even though the oils used such as sesame/cottonseed/grapeseed/castor that even though they have been refined/highly purified that the amount you are injecting are minimal as in a fraction of what one would consume through diet.

Most on average are consuming teaspoon (5 ml) --->tablespoon (15 ml) of various oils through dietary sources.

When looking at injectable esterified testosterone most 10 ml vials are either 100 mg/ml or 200 mg/ml strength and more commonly the 200 mg/ml strength is prescribed for trt.

On average most men are injecting 100-150 mg testosterone/week which would equate to 1-1.5 ml/week of the oily solution (miniscule amount of oil) compared to injesting tablespoons worth as in 15 ml+ through diet.

As far as one being allergic as in a bad reaction from the oil carrier used whether experiencing a rash or feeling unwell sure it can happen to sensitive individuals but as far as serious negative effects on ones overall health highly doubtful.

If anything I would be more concerned with the benzoyl alcohol.

Last edited:

galaxy

Thanks madman i had actually increased my omega 3 intake both dietary and supplement as a result of the perceived increase in omega 6s from the injections, but the math you laid out makes sense and indicates that it's not too much of an issue.

Has there been any research on the health impact of bezol alcohol? I'm in Mt early 30s on TRT and if there are alternative injection delivery systems that minimize potential damage I'm all for exploring them.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me