SARMs - Blood work Results are In!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MikeXL

This guy has tried every SARM out there. He is always reporting how great these things are. Of the top of my head, so I may be wrong, but I think that he has done cycles of LGD, Ostraine, MK 677, SR 9009, and RAD 140. That is 5 cycles that I can think of. And look at him. He looks like he barely lifts.

PAUL-E

This guy has tried every SARM out there. He is always reporting how great these things are. Of the top of my head, so I may be wrong, but I think that he has done cycles of LGD, Ostraine, MK 677, SR 9009, and RAD 140. That is 5 cycles that I can think of. And look at him. He looks like he barely lifts.

the interesting thing to me is after all his surgery's he is still able to lift and clams the SARMs have helped recovery. He has tried almost everything under the sun and his blood work all checked out. as far as how he looks he said he used to be into power lifting and now is starting body building and not everyone has good BB genetics.
looks can change pretty fast after your injured trust me you can look decent to looking like you never touched a weight in under a year if the conditions are right(injury/stress/medications).

MikeXL

the interesting thing to me is after all his surgery's he is still able to lift and clams the SARMs have helped recovery. He has tried almost everything under the sun and his blood work all checked out. as far as how he looks he said he used to be into power lifting and now is starting body building and not everyone has good BB genetics.
looks can change pretty fast after your injured trust me you can look decent to looking like you never touched a weight in under a year if the conditions are right(injury/stress/medications).

i understand all that and agree. But I have seen this guys videoes over a period of a number of months maybe a year. Over that time he has run about 6 cycles. compounds. If you gain 4lbs of Lbw on each that's 24lbs. You can't do that and not look significantly diff. But yes the post is interesting

PAUL-E

i understand all that and agree. But I have seen this guys videoes over a period of a number of months maybe a year. Over that time he has run about 6 cycles. compounds. If you gain 4lbs of Lbw on each that's 24lbs. You can't do that and not look significantly diff. But yes the post is interesting
I agree with you there. I wonder what his testosterone levels are as most of us know in rage isn't always good especially if you sitting at the bottom of it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me