Rolex and Other Fine Watches

Buy Lab Tests Online

DixieWrecked

Anyone into watches? I just bought my first Rolex. A Datejust with fluted bezel, oyster band, slate dial. Very excited about it and wanted to open a discussion about investing in a watch collection or just conversing with any watch enthusiasts.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

aquis

Nice! I am very much into watches. I bought my first Rolex a couple of years ago, a used Black on Black GMT. I am interested a getting a new Date-Just 41 on Jubilee bracelet this year. If I could be picky I would want either the blue or green face with roman numerals. I just missed out on one (pearl white face, smooth bezel, on Jubilee) last month while traveling through Heathrow Airport in London.

I also own an Omega Seamaster, Oris Aquis, and a handful of other watches, mostly Seiko. My first real watch was a Seiko SXX007, now discontinued, but I still own two of them.

What was your favorite before the Rolex?

SpazTheCat

Love mechanical watches. Your next step should be learning to repair/build them. I’m to the point that I can repair any watch I own aside from Rolex and Tudor in house movements. It‘s really satisfying and saves me money to buy more watches:)

I’m pretty varied in my collecting. I like Rolex and Tudor (have an Explorer II and the original Blackbay) but I also have a number of Seikos and some micro brands. Check out Halios watches. By far my favorite micro.

—Andy

aquis

I watch a "watch repair" channel on YT. Very interesting and relaxing to watch. But I think my fingers are too clumsy to get into it.

XBiker

GPZMedLab.com
I've been into watches for some time and have a very respectable Rolex collection and quite a few BALL watches.

Funny thing is I wear my Garmin watch 99% of the time and very rarely now do I wear a nice watch. Since I've started tracking all my steps and activities, the watch on my wrist has a whole new purpose (other than time and/or accessorizing).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me