Review of the Exel Low Dead-space Syringe/Needle

Buy Lab Tests Online
I recently purchased a box of the Exel 25g 5/8" 3cc syringes (from here) that have the "low dead space" plunger. I pinned today and figured I'd share my thoughts.

• Solid build, threads on luer lock are tight (no wiggle)
  • The plunger glides very easily (unlike my previous BDs, which would get stuck on occasion)
  • The needle was very sharp and didn't feel it much at all
  • Retracted the plunger after pinning and there was just a tiny spot of oil (grapeseed oil Test Cyp). With my other plungers, there would be between 0.05ml and 0.1ml of loss.
The plunger (see below) has a long nipple that pushes the oil up through the luer chamber.

They are $7.10 for a box of 100.

I know some guys like to use air to push through all of the oil, but I'm not comfortable with that yet.

unnamed.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
What is your T dose? That is a big syringe 3cc.
I use an easy touch 27ga 1/2" at 12 buck a 100 I pull my hcg in the syringe first and the the T cyp last so there is no T loss since hcg is the last to leave the syringe.

madman

Super Moderator
I recently purchased a box of the Exel 25g 5/8" 3cc syringes (from here) that have the "low dead space" plunger. I pinned today and figured I'd share my thoughts.

• Solid build, threads on luer lock are tight (no wiggle)
  • The plunger glides very easily (unlike my previous BDs, which would get stuck on occasion)
  • The needle was very sharp and didn't feel it much at all
  • Retracted the plunger after pinning and there was just a tiny spot of oil (grapeseed oil Test Cyp). With my other plungers, there would be between 0.05ml and 0.1ml of loss.
The plunger (see below) has a long nipple that pushes the oil up through the luer chamber.

They are $7.10 for a box of 100.

I know some guys like to use air to push through all of the oil, but I'm not comfortable with that yet.

View attachment 5220

3cc (ml) syringe is overkill for trt doses and I would just stick to 1ml insulin syringe (fixed needle) 27-31 gauge 1/2 inch.

A310_2_4.jpg
QD-Syringe-Low-Dead-Space-Syringe-1.jpg

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
But fixed needles means you can't draw without blunting the tip (and it will take ages to draw) and if you're doing daily pinning and want to reuse syringe to save time and convenience you can't
Easy Touch syringes are very inexpensive. I would never reuse a syringe.

SilverSurfer

But fixed needles means you can't draw without blunting the tip (and it will take ages to draw) and if you're doing daily pinning and want to reuse syringe to save time and convenience you can't

Even when I was strung out on Fentanyl I never, ever, ever, reused a needle or syringe.

seb288

Oh, I use a syringe and preload 0.2ml (of 300mg/ml) = 60mg for the week.
I then inject a tiny bit daily and switch out the needles - I didn't think this was so bad because I'm switching out the needles? Otherwise the daily quantity (0.0286ml) is impossible to measure out as its so tiny!

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching