Restriction rings (cock rings) and vacuum pumps

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Interesting site. This was very interesting since I did not know there was such a thing!!

"Our Clitoral vacuum cylinders offer intense stimulation and growth potential.

Main features:Enlarge your clitoris
Through suction play, you can enjoy the pleasurable vacuum sensation
Temporarily enhances sensitivity for improved sexual play and masturbation
Great punishment tool when used at high pressure levels
How it works:
With proper use you can enlarge and stimulate your clitoris using our high tech vacuum pump. They utilize the same concept as traditional penis pumps, which have been effective in enlarging penis size, now you can enlarge your clitoris size. The cylinder is crafted from industrial grade clear acrylic. Uses the same airlock release system as in our penis pumps.

Enjoy watching your clitoris grow with proper use. Pumping your clitoris enhances it's sensitivity and can be a lot of fun for sexual play and masturbation. Clitoris cylinders can also be used to create great stimulation or punishment with higher pressure levels."

Dave Barry

I have looked into various pumps and they consistently get poor ratings from consumers. On the average, even the more expensive pumps (around $100), worked a few times than had continual problems making it a waste of money. I am not referring to professional-grade pumps that run up to several hundred dollars/unit.

Dave Barry

Gene,

I'd love to try Trimix, but I am looking to use pump on the clitoris of a female friend so I need to find a reliable pump. Therefore, any suggestions that anyone may have from personal experience, I'm all ears.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Gene,

I'd love to try Trimix, but I am looking to use pump on the clitoris of a female friend so I need to find a reliable pump. Therefore, any suggestions that anyone may have from personal experience, I'm all ears.

Dave, if you've never tried Trimix you don't know what you're missing...this drug is, without question, the almost 100% solution for ED and the want for superior staying power...it's fantastic!

Keep us posted on the use of the clitoris pump, be interested to hear about the results my friend.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Has anyone tried this (please do not watch this video if you have problems with seeing a man naked). It looks dorky but I have received two private messages from guys who love it.

WK 6 - Bathmate Hydromax X30 Penis Pump Review by Elbowreviews 18+

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching