Resistance Bands

Buy Lab Tests Online

kenb

What is your opinion of Resistance Bands? If you use them, can you recommend a site that will help me create a workout using them?

Thanks,
Ken

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Resistance bands are great for those just starting out, travelers, and for rehab.

Here is a good guide
http://www.acefitness.org/getfit/RubrBndWkout.pdf

Actually, they're not just good for those that Nelson has mentioned. A lot of bodybuilders incorporate these bands (aka resistance tubing) into their workout routines and get great results. Do a search by entering the following: exercise band workouts for bodybuilders. This will take you to a whole bunch of really good Youtube vids showing the different types of bands and how to use them. The range in resistance is pretty amazing and you can get very creative with them. Study these videos and view other sites on this link and decide what it is you want before you go shopping for them. Looking at them in a sporting goods store and on the internet with little information was a daunting task for me. In the store I got so frustrated at the vast array of what was available and no examples of how to use them I turned around and walked out. Amazon seems to have a big selection of bands so help support the site and consider purchasing them there. I haven't bought any yet but plan to in the next few weeks. I'm putting the final touches on my new home gym and have everything I ever wanted except a cable system. I simply don't have the space or the money for this. After gathering information from the videos I'm thinking some really good bands are going to be a great way for me to go. Check them out. I think you'll be impressed!:rolleyes:

Ron

kenb

Thanks for the feedback. I bought these, just need to figure out what, how, how many reps, how often, etc

Black Mountain Products Resistance Band Set with Door Anchor, Ankle Strap, Exercise Chart, and Resistance Band Carrying Case

https://www.amazon.com/dp/7245456313/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_C9qPub0ADSY6G

Vince

Super Moderator
Kenb, how about trying free weights, you can start light and gradually work your way up. A good chin up bar does wonders for your arms also great when doing leg raises, works the abs.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me