Recent knowledge that human body contains mostly ... viruses

Buy Lab Tests Online

sammmy

Scientists’ rapidly expanding knowledge makes it clear that we are not made up primarily of “human” cells that are occasionally invaded by microbes; our bodies are really superorganisms of cohabitating cells, bacteria, fungi and, most numerous of all, viruses. The latest counts indicate that as much as half of all the biological matter in your body is not human.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Awesome. Thanks for sharing that. Think about this the next time you hit the beach:

A teaspoon of seawater typically contains about fifty million viruses.[6] Most of these viruses are bacteriophages which infect and destroy marine bacteria and control the growth of phytoplankton at the base of the marine food web.

Last edited by a moderator:

sammmy

The striking point of this article is that humans can get sick without any external infection, just from the viruses that they already carry inside (especially the Herpes family). That occurs when the immune system gets weak for various reasons and can't keep them in check, similar to the bacterial infections from already present bacteria.

In the past few years, I have been having repeating debilitating headaches lasting for weeks. It turned out recently it is a reactivating Varicella Zoster Virus (VZV). Such reactivations are described in medical articles but most doctors will not even think to test for reactivations (IgM antibodies). Meanwhile, the corresponding virus is destroying the body bit by bit - VZV is attacking and damaging the nervous and vascular systems and can get you from dysautonomia and paralysis to stroke or dementia.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me