Reaction to Bacteriostatic Water

Buy Lab Tests Online

Michael D

I've been on TRT for about 10 years. I never added HCG until the last 3 months. At first I used the saline solution that came with the HCG, but I wanted to keep the HCG longer so I switched to bacteriostatic water. I'm having an allergic reaction (hard, sore, itchy lump at injection site) to the bacteriostatic water. I never had issues with the HCG reconstituted with the saline. Has anyone else had this problem? Are there different types of bacteriostatic water, so I might be able to try another? I've attached a pic of the brand I bought off Amazon.
IMG_5432.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bixt

Try these:
1. Swop IM or subq vice versa to test both.
2. Mix with just saline not bac, be sure to apply lots of sanitiser to the worktop . Double the containers (one inside another) to prevent ingress of fridge bacteria. Apply lots of sanitiser in both containers, let it flow don't wipe. Wash hands before remove the syringe then reseal and re fridge. All this shld prevent contamination and obiviate the need for bac water.
3. Inject plain bac water to just confirm the cause is indeed bac.
4. I use higher concentrations ex. 1ml bac water to 5000 iu hcg. So u end up with 10 syringes ~0.1ml / 500iu reach. Lasts a month at E3D. Not enough volume injected to cause any issue.

Last edited:

BadassBlues

It’s a pretty common occurrence. I use that same product for peptides and HCG. Be sure to swab the top of the bottle and the injection site with alcohol. Also, try a bit lower on the abdomen. Pinch skin and avoid any fat if possible.

It happens to me sometimes too.

Vince

Super Moderator
The these:
1. Swop IM or subq vice versa to test both.
2. Mix with just saline not bac, be sure to apply lots of sanitiser to the worktop . Double the containers (one inside another) to prevent ingress of fridge bacteria. Apply lots of sanitiser in both containers, let it flow don't wipe. Wash hands before remove the syringe then reseal and re fridge. All this shld prevent contamination and obiviate the need for bad water.
3. Inject plain bac water to confirm the cause is indeed bac.
4. I use higher concentrations ex. 1ml bac water to 5000 iu hcg. So u end up with 10 syringes ~0.1ml / 500iu reach. Lasts a month at E3D. Not enough volume injected to cause any issue.
I just wonder if the plastic container has anything to do with it. You may want to stick with glass viles.

BadassBlues

I sincerely question that particular brand of BW I would suggest that you only use Hospira brand
Where are you buying it? I am not seeing it sold anywhere. I go through a lot of bacteriostatic water, what is the price?

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching