125IU HCG sun and wed
Last Labs:
total t: 900
Free t: 252 (52-280)
SHBG: 19.4 (16-55)
Sensitive e2: 31.5 (8-35)
New protocol:
16mg Test C ED

I've been on TRT for about 4 years now from age 26 to 30, and during that time I have tried numerous protocols. There have been many positives: joint pain disappeared, I was able to work out again, I lost the complete anhedonia I had developed. However, my energy levels and libido never came back. I know this is a common problem and there isn't a great answer. Ive had sleep studies, every thyroid lab on the planet run, changed lifestyle, etc. I have done it all. At some point I stopped tinkering with my TRT protocol since it can just be too consuming, thinking every little thing in life that happens is because my e2 was too low or too high. So I took a step back since my numbers were good, even though I rarely want sex and I am dead tired all the time. Throughout my entire time I have always been on HCG. I am extremely sensitive to it, when I was on 250IU twice a week my sensitive e2 was in the 90s, and I was crying multiple times a day and had insane sugar cravings. Honestly it was so ridiculous I look back and laugh now.

I am now at a point where I wanted to see what would happen if I got rid of HCG altogether, and got the baseline on testosterone only that I never did set in the beginning. I understand that when switching doses of testosterone you need to wait quite a long time to get new bloodwork, but is it any different with HCG? I figured since it has such a short half life I wouldn't have to wait as long, but wanted to check and make sure.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching