Pregnyl success

Buy Lab Tests Online

mooseman109

I have been on TRT for 10 years now and most of the time just T mono therpy. I have tried hcg several times for a few months with no noticeable difference, in labs, size of balls, or anything. It has always been compounded never brand name Pregnyl. This last Dr meeting I asked Dr Calkins if we could try using pregnyl this time. It is of course more expensive. But Whoah!, what a difference. In kist 6 weeks the boys have grown enough for my wife to notice, my libido is through the roof. Last labs showed an i crease in E2. It has been in the crapper for about a year, reading like 6-8. Now we are at 22 and my dick os far more sensitive. Before I would loose erection during position changes or go numb after 3-4 minutes. and never be able to finish.
So I am super happy with the choice to switch. Just a heads up to other dude who may be in similar situation.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

dirk69

Have you tried the good rx card? I got my pregnyl a lot cheaper with it. Also for some reason the last 2 times of gone to my pharmacy the price dropped substantially.

Ryan474

I've also had good luck with Pregnyl.

Before empower was cutoff from producing HCG, I used empower. Most vials from them were fine, but I think one I ordered must have been bad or sat in heat during shipping or something. My sperm count went from 81 million total motile count to 2.8 million after using that vial for 60 days (and estrogen dropped too low).

Then switched to pregnyl from optum in AZ. Potency is consistently great. Optum ships overnight, so I know it's not sitting in the heat too long. I do find that potency seems to be significantly reduced by about 45 days after reconstitution (same was true with empower or others), and I feel significantly different response on the exact same dose. I still feel something happening, but it's different. Less of a positive response. Maybe I should just increase the dose as potency is lost.. I tried that a few times but haven't given it an honest try.
So I toss it around the 45 day mark and start a new vial. Some wasted money there, but worth it for me while trying to conceive. Hcg is also helpful for my general mood, motivation, wellbeing, estrogen levels, libido, etc so it's worth it to me.

Gman86

I've also had good luck with Pregnyl.

Before empower was cutoff from producing HCG, I used empower. Most vials from them were fine, but I think one I ordered must have been bad or sat in heat during shipping or something. My sperm count went from 81 million total motile count to 2.8 million after using that vial for 60 days (and estrogen dropped too low).

Then switched to pregnyl from optum in AZ. Potency is consistently great. Optum ships overnight, so I know it's not sitting in the heat too long. I do find that potency seems to be significantly reduced by about 45 days after reconstitution (same was true with empower or others), and I feel significantly different response on the exact same dose. I still feel something happening, but it's different. Less of a positive response. Maybe I should just increase the dose as potency is lost.. I tried that a few times but haven't given it an honest try.
So I toss it around the 45 day mark and start a new vial. Some wasted money there, but worth it for me while trying to conceive. Hcg is also helpful for my general mood, motivation, wellbeing, estrogen levels, libido, etc so it's worth it to me.
How many iu’s per week do u take? And how often do u inject it?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me