Post TRT labs...what to check?

Buy Lab Tests Online

BigBamBoo

Hi folks.
As some of you know, I stopped TRT a few months ago and I am getting ready to pull labs to see where things are.

My question is other than "full panel"...including E2 sensitive, FT, TT, FHS, LH, etc. Should I add anything else?

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Royal244

Hi folks.
As some of you know, I stopped TRT a few months ago and I am getting ready to pull labs to see where things are.

My question is other than "full panel"...including E2 sensitive, FT, TT, FHS, LH, etc. Should I add anything else?

Thanks

Maybe also DHT and regular blood test. Although they might be included in 'full panel'.

BigBamBoo

Maybe also DHT and regular blood test. Although they might be included in 'full panel'.

Thanks gents.
If I am looking at the right DHT test....they want $600+ for the test!?!? I will pass on that at this time.

SHBG is included as is LH and FSH.

I had a full thyroid panel about 6 months ago and per Defy, everything was looked good. So gonna skip the full thyroid panel as well.

I am interested in seeing how things look. I still feel pretty good. Maybe not as much drive at the gym, but sex life, sleep, etc., are still VERY good.

I will post labs when I get them back.

Royal244

Thanks gents.
If I am looking at the right DHT test....they want $600+ for the test!?!? I will pass on that at this time.

SHBG is included as is LH and FSH.

I had a full thyroid panel about 6 months ago and per Defy, everything was looked good. So gonna skip the full thyroid panel as well.

I am interested in seeing how things look. I still feel pretty good. Maybe not as much drive at the gym, but sex life, sleep, etc., are still VERY good.

I will post labs when I get them back.

It's good to hear that you're doing fine. I am also very intrested in your result. You stoped cold turkey if i remember correctly? Could you remind me how long you've been on TRT, what was your dosage and how long you're off? Thanks.

P.S I guess you could also check your PSA and ALT/AST. But it might not be needed. Whatever you prefer.

BigBamBoo

It's good to hear that you're doing fine. I am also very intrested in your result. You stoped cold turkey if i remember correctly? Could you remind me how long you've been on TRT, what was your dosage and how long you're off? Thanks.

P.S I guess you could also check your PSA and ALT/AST. But it might not be needed. Whatever you prefer.

Yes, I stopped cold turkey. With ZERO "withdrawals".

I was on TRT for about a year. Doing good. Sexual function was restored once I stopped TRT.
Prior to TRT I had no sexual issues. TRT reduced my ejaculation force, volume, and duration. It also made it very hard for me to reach orgasm.
It had no effect on erections. I have never had any kind of ED.

PSA and ALT/AST is provide with the "standard" panel I do.

KenLowT

I was on TRT for about a year. Doing good. Sexual function was restored once I stopped TRT.
Prior to TRT I had no sexual issues. TRT reduced my ejaculation force, volume, and duration. It also made it very hard for me to reach orgasm.

BigBamBoo, how is everything going. I'm stopping TRT as well. This is my first week off and so far I feel no different. I'm doing the HPTA restart with Defy, did you do that or you just went cold turkey like you said?

SilverSurfer

Why did you start TRT if I may ask? For me I wouldn’t touch TRT if one didn’t have serious sexual issues.

KenLowT

Why did you start TRT if I may ask? For me I wouldn’t touch TRT if one didn’t have serious sexual issues.
Silver Surfer, I'm assuming he probably either felt a loss of strength and muscle, vigor, or possibly depressive symptoms. For me, it was totally libido which never improved which stunk due to the time, money, and effort it took to try to get right.

BigBamBoo

I had a bunch of the “common” low T symptoms. Mood, lack of energy, slow recovery from working out, etc.

But libido and sexual function was never one of the issues. Guess I am lucky.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me