Please review my Lab Results

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pnw0031

Thank you for your input and I agree.

The puzzling thing to me is why my libido crashed after 4 years with no changes to my protocol. I've gone from having sex 3 or 4 times a week to having just about no interest in sex or women. All related sexual functions have also nose dived. I have been hypersexual my whole life and now the thought of sex is just blah!

Very puzzling! Has this happened to anyone else?
That is bizarre, the only advice I could give would be to get labs but you’ve already shown them on this thread! I’d potentially try the hcg someone else recommended because your estrogen is a tad low at 18. Reminds me that I need to get blood work done, I’ve been having brain fog and poor sleep quality and I’m not sure if it’s from high/low e2 or my super low shbg…

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jobshopper

Thanks for sharing this. I've heard this before.
The difference for me is that everything has been fine for 4 years. I doesn't mean that my dosage isn't too high but I have been reluctant to mess with it because it has worked well for me for such a long time.

Pnw0031

The 18 is not mine. My sensitive E2 is 58.
My mistake, I was scrolling back and forth and got mixed up. In that case that is fairly high compared to your test. My numbers are fairly similar but my estrogen-sensitive was 41. I’m not sure what it’s at currently however and that’s what Monday will be for… it’s a pain that at least for me high and low e2 symptoms are the exact same except in extreme cases, same loss of libido brain fog poor sleep quality body anxiety. With the exception of the libido you mentioned earlier are you dealing with any of these?

jobshopper

My mistake, I was scrolling back and forth and got mixed up. In that case that is fairly high compared to your test. My numbers are fairly similar but my estrogen-sensitive was 41. I’m not sure what it’s at currently however and that’s what Monday will be for… it’s a pain that at least for me high and low e2 symptoms are the exact same except in extreme cases, same loss of libido brain fog poor sleep quality body anxiety. With the exception of the libido you mentioned earlier are you dealing with any of these?
I do and have for sometime experienced some anxiety although I think much of it is being caused from the crash of my sexual functions. I went through a period of poor sleep quality a few weeks ago but the past few days have been better. Brain fog is something that seems to come and go. Sometimes it's pretty bad and other times is not noticeable.

jobshopper

I would try adding in HCG 250iu twice a week. Hopefully it will improve your libido. Keep your testosterone at 60 mg twice a week. I would inject both on the same day and see what results you get.

If you need to, you could try a higher dose of HCG but hopefully it won't be necessary.

I think your estrogen is good. I wouldn't add in an AI.
This is a follow up to my last post on this subject from late February 2023.

Back story: I had been on mono Test C for 4 years and enjoyed a raging libido during that time. And then, for some unknown reason my libido and all sexual function crashed during the Fall of 2022.

Finding that my E2 had reached a level of 54 I began using .25mg of Adex E3.5D.

After a couple of weeks of this protocol I began sleeping better and my libido and other sexual functions began to slowly improve.

At that time I began slowly adding HCG into my protocol.

I am now at HCG of 500iu E3.5D and I am continuing the Adex at .25mg E3.5D. My E2 was 35 (down from 54) at my last blood draw in May.

I am happy to say that my libido and other sexual functions have returned almost to the same level that I enjoyed before all of this started.

Thank you @Vince for your input! It has helped me tremendously!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me