Please help: Controlling E2

Buy Lab Tests Online

Smith67

I'll keep this short: I'm on HCG eod at 500iu and anastrozole using when needed because I'm highly sensitive to it. This is all doc prescribed and supervised.

Couple weeks ago I got a nasty cold, during this time I noticed my testicles weren't hanging like they normally do and I was becoming constipated. This lasted for over a week. I started noticing I was getting highly emotional and was retaining water.

So I took only .125mg if anastrozole within 24hrs I was feeling better I took this amount eod for a week. Within 3 days constipation was gone and testicles were hanging like normal. Sex drive was amazing, but by the end of the week I ended up crashing my estrogen. Became emotionless, body wouldn't retain water and then my constipation came back and my testicles are now tight against my body again. It's been 8 days now since if taken any anastrozole.

Still don't feel very much emotion and body feels dry.

My question is why are my testicles tight against my body when my E2 is too low and too high? When I'm producing T they hang very low and get big and I have an amazing sense of we'll being.

Let me know if I'm missing something here of what else might be causing this as it's very uncomfortable.

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

How do you take anastrozole on "as needed" basis? What do your lab tests show? You are on HCG mono - why? We need context to open the discussion and focus it?

Smith67

Hcg mono for recovery from steroids taken a years prior that took my test down to 380. Normally my test on HCG eod at 500iu is 800 with E2 between 18 and 30. The doc and I have realized at that dose of HCG I don't require anastrozole on a routine basis. However if I notice estrogen creeping up I'll take only .125mg.

Vince

Super Moderator
Hcg mono for recovery from steroids taken a years prior that took my test down to 380. Normally my test on HCG eod at 500iu is 800 with E2 between 18 and 30. The doc and I have realized at that dose of HCG I don't require anastrozole on a routine basis. However if I notice estrogen creeping up I'll take only .125mg.
The estradiol levels with the sensitive test at 18-30, is too low. You need higher levels to feel good.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me