Peptide therapy over TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Zchen86

I heard it’s good to stack peptides with TRT, but would it be good to just go with peptides only?

Also if I want to inject 500mcg per dose of sermorelin, how many doses will a 2mg vial provide? Trying to debate whether to go with oral or injections.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Peptides aren’t going to get you similar results in place of TRT, testosterone and estrogen causing more noticeable effects when compared to peptides. Typically men come off peptides down the road because the cost to benefit ratio, unless you’re treating a mild to moderate growth hormone deficiency.

Peptides taken orally can cause a lot of weight gain and excessive hunger and extracellular water.

Last edited:

BigTex

I heard it’s good to stack peptides with TRT, but would it be good to just go with peptides only?

Also if I want to inject 500mcg per dose of sermorelin, how many doses will a 2mg vial provide? Trying to debate whether to go with oral or injections.
TRT and growth hormone have a synergistic effect. I would suggest you go with both. As well Sermorelin, is one of the weakest GHRHs. It has a very short 1/2 life of about 3 minutes. 3rd Generation GHRHs like modified GRF 1-29 have a longer half life of about 30 minutes. It is also recommended that you add a GHRP becasuse combined you get a much more synergism. In other words the efect on GH/IGF-1 levels is much greater.

500mcg/dose? From all the research I have read on doseing peptides the receptor site saturation dose is 1mcg/kg. Any more after that results in the law of deminishing results, very quickly. But simple math says 500mcg will get you 4 doses from a 2mg (2000mcg) vial. Is oral Sermorelin effective? Caveat emptor - Mayo Clinic reports that Sermorelin is only effective as an injection.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Peptides taken orally can cause a lot of weight gain and excessive hunger and extracellular water.

MK-677 is not a peptide, and most peptides have poor oral bioavailability. Do you think injectable MK-677 would not cause side effects? That's a lot of misinformation crammed into a couple lines.

BigTex

Exactly, MK-677 sold as a SARM is neither a SARM or peptide it is a non-peptide ghrelin receptor agonist and a growth hormone secretagogue. Hey, I do remember a few years back injectable SARMS hit the market, but I think that went over like a lead balloon.

IMHO, any weight gains with peptide use can be easily controlled with the use of hydrochlorothiazide. I very rarely get a lot of water problems with peptides or HGH unless I go way up on the dose of HGH. I am also one of those who does not get hungry using the GHRP's or MK-677. Even the lethargy seems to not be a factor after two weeks of use. I guess the body adapts. The makers of Ibutamoren compensated for poor oral bioavailability by increasing the dose. growth hormone secretagogues are usually injected at 1mcg/kg but MK is taken in mgs to compensate for poor bioavailability. 10-25mgs seems to be an effective dose.

A few weeks back I started on 100mcg of GHRP-s/modified GRF (1-29) x 2 + 10mg of MK-677. Not an ounce of water bloat, no hunger issues. I did have a mild lethargy as mentioned but after 2 weeks, I wake up feeling very bright and alert which last through the day. My Deep Sleep and REM has almost doubled. My bodyweight has not changed.

Now this applies only to me....but as far as affordability, I paid $6 for a 2ml vial of modified GRF (1-29) and $3 a vial for a 5ml vial of GHRP-2. $40 for 100, 10mg tabs of MK-677. So I get 20 doses of modified GRF (1-29) out of each vial which comes out to $0.30 a dose. The GHRP - 50 doses at $0.06 a dose. So the peptides are costing me $0.72/d and the MK-677 - $0.40 per day for a total of $1.12/day. Not a bad price increase GH/IGF-1 levels way behond normal levels. With the synergy of the TRT dose I take, this is a great combination considering the benefits. HGH would be considerably more doing 2-3iu/d but equally as effective.

Zchen86

Exactly, MK-677 sold as a SARM is neither a SARM or peptide it is a non-peptide ghrelin receptor agonist and a growth hormone secretagogue. Hey, I do remember a few years back injectable SARMS hit the market, but I think that went over like a lead balloon.

IMHO, any weight gains with peptide use can be easily controlled with the use of hydrochlorothiazide. I very rarely get a lot of water problems with peptides or HGH unless I go way up on the dose of HGH. I am also one of those who does not get hungry using the GHRP's or MK-677. Even the lethargy seems to not be a factor after two weeks of use. I guess the body adapts. The makers of Ibutamoren compensated for poor oral bioavailability by increasing the dose. growth hormone secretagogues are usually injected at 1mcg/kg but MK is taken in mgs to compensate for poor bioavailability. 10-25mgs seems to be an effective dose.

A few weeks back I started on 100mcg of GHRP-s/modified GRF (1-29) x 2 + 10mg of MK-677. Not an ounce of water bloat, no hunger issues. I did have a mild lethargy as mentioned but after 2 weeks, I wake up feeling very bright and alert which last through the day. My Deep Sleep and REM has almost doubled. My bodyweight has not changed.

Now this applies only to me....but as far as affordability, I paid $6 for a 2ml vial of modified GRF (1-29) and $3 a vial for a 5ml vial of GHRP-2. $40 for 100, 10mg tabs of MK-677. So I get 20 doses of modified GRF (1-29) out of each vial which comes out to $0.30 a dose. The GHRP - 50 doses at $0.06 a dose. So the peptides are costing me $0.72/d and the MK-677 - $0.40 per day for a total of $1.12/day. Not a bad price increase GH/IGF-1 levels way behond normal levels. With the synergy of the TRT dose I take, this is a great combination considering the benefits. HGH would be considerably more doing 2-3iu/d but equally as effective.
What company you get your peptide from?

The main reason I want to avoid TRT for now is that I want to still have kids.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me