penis enlargement

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

MDavidW76

I remember one guy who was half native American and half Mexican. He had a biggest penis I ever seen. There was a guy I worked with in construction when we got a new guy at the job. He always whipped out his penis and said let's see who has the bigger one. One place I worked had a contest to see who's was bigger. You had to lay it out on a ruler. I didn't enter mine. LoL
I thought I was average until my wife rolled her eyes at me and then handed me the old “Westcott” foot ruler she keeps in her desk… “Go measure your damn pecker, from pubic bone to the tip”… There is no girl inches with her, her father is a carpenter and she knows how to measure inches… “See, that’s why I can’t fit the damn thing in my mouth”… So when I was 40lbs lighter I was roughly at the 8” mark when I was just about to bust! Not super girthy, but not too skinny either… who knew, I didn’t, I guess things do look smaller when you’re looking down at them.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MDavidW76

To give you an example of a guy with 7.5.
(me lol)....
Take a very beautiful female that's definitely a 10, she will still look at other females and think they're more beautiful than she is.
I'm conservative with my assumptions cause you never know what lil nerd in the corner is gonna pull something out that hits his knees when he flops it out, so I don't run around saying "it's the biggest", lol.

My wife is the same, been together almost 30 years, I still chase her around the house like we’re 18, she was actually a “Trophy Girl” at our race track back home. So she bragged a little to her female besties about what’s going on down there so now they call me Mr.W or Mr.8”… I just reply, it is what it is, and that’s the end of the conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale