peanuts and shbg

Buy Lab Tests Online

valexiz7

so i read that certain peanuts could actually increase shbg and put our hormones out of balance due to omega 6. Nuts and Testosterone: Do Not Eat These Nuts

i absolutely LOVE peanut butter and it is extremely hard for me to drop it. i hear shbg increases from mostly almonds and walnuts and that brazilean nuts are good but what about peanuts and peanut butter? my shbg is at 50-78 and i want to know the cause. actually im going to get a doctor to check my liver for that only.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

so i read that certain peanuts could actually increase shbg and put our hormones out of balance due to omega 6. Nuts and Testosterone: Do Not Eat These Nuts

i absolutely LOVE peanut butter and it is extremely hard for me to drop it. i hear shbg increases from mostly almonds and walnuts and that brazilean nuts are good but what about peanuts and peanut butter? my shbg is at 50-78 and i want to know the cause. actually im going to get a doctor to check my liver for that only.

If it makes you feel better, peanuts aren't nuts, they are a legume like beans or peas.

Normally you go and read these "studies" and you find that the scary result was obtained because they stuffed an ungodly amount of peanuts in someone, an amount any sane person would never get close to eating.

Vince

Super Moderator
It sounds like it's true, good healthy nuts increase shbg. I eat good healthy nuts throughout the day, walnuts, pecans, almonds and dry roasted peanuts. I have no plans to change. I almost forgot pistachios, yum yum.

DragonBits

It sounds like it's true, good healthy nuts increase shbg. I eat good healthy nuts throughout the day, walnuts, pecans, almonds and dry roasted peanuts. I have no plans to change. I almost forgot pistachios, yum yum.

I like nuts, but they are all high calorie, so I avoid eating too many. I could easily eat a 1/2 lb of cashews if there weren't so high calorie.

But what sort of nuts aren't healthy? I thought they were all pretty healthy.

Vince

Super Moderator
I like nuts, but they are all high calorie, so I avoid eating too many. I could easily eat a 1/2 lb of cashews if there weren't so high calorie.

But what sort of nuts aren't healthy? I thought they were all pretty healthy.
The ones that have added oils to them, like soybean and cottonseed oil. The food industry likes to destroy our good healthy food.

fifty

5CC74F0D-B519-4C44-842C-C2D57ED815C8.png

jdthoosier

If it's on the internet, it must be true.... damn. Not eating nuts from now on. Anyone want my 5 pound bags of pistachios, walnuts, almonds, and Brazil nuts that I keep in my freezer?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me