orthostatic hypotension and TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hello guys…

Been on TRT for about six months now an was perfect at the beginning but now I am getting a lot of delayed orthostatic hypotension that only goes away if I stop the T shots…

My labs are ok only DHEA was low so I supplemented it but sides are still the same…

Has anyone dealt with DOH succesfully?

Thanks!
JC

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

TRT has an affect similar to calcium channel blockers. I got dangerously low blood pressure while sleeping when injecting too frequently.

That’s why, after over four years I gave up on injections, Jatenzo doesn’t have that effect on me.

I believe it has to do with the 6 hour half-life.

Last edited:

Systemlord

Thanks guys! What solutions you propose? I do ethanate btw…
Maybe, maybe you need a shorter ester, like Jatenzo, new oral T gel capsules, 6 hour half-life and very expensive ($1250-$3400) if not covered by insurance. I got my insurance to cover it 100 percent by getting a medical exception from my doctor after 4 years of treatment failure on every other delivery method.

Hello Guys… I can get Nebido which is testosterone undecanoate as well… could this work?

Can you guys explain to me why one might work while ethanate wont?

Btw… I do have naturally low blood pressure… is there maybe a way to raise it a bit?

Systemlord

I can get Nebido which is testosterone undecanoate as well… could this work?
Probably not, Nebido creates very flat steady hormone profile, like injecting cypionate 1-2 times daily.

Nebido has the longest half-life (30 days) or any TRT option. If you went the Nebido route and had problems, you’d be stuck with it in your system for many weeks.

sammmy

Nebido is not likely to work - it has a very long life when injected.

The most logical thing to do it lower your T doses as low as you can tolerate to reduce the vasodilation caused by it.

Treatments for low blood pressure are seldom prescribed because they may have side effects, so you will treat a side effect of T with a drug that brings on other side effects.

See page 1466 in this article for possible treatments:

Attachments

• Autonomic disfunction in Parkinson patients treatments of orthostatic hypotension constipation...pdf
    885.3 KB · Views: 48
Nebido is not likely to work - it has a very long life when injected.

The most logical thing to do it lower your T doses as low as you can tolerate to reduce the vasodilation caused by it.

Treatments for low blood pressure are seldom prescribed because they may have side effects, so you will treat a side effect of T with a drug that brings on other side effects.

See page 1466 in this article for possible treatments:

I am doing 50mg divided into Monday and Thursday… 25/25 Im not sure I can go lower than that… or what else do you guys suggest…?

sammmy

I would try an abdominal binder or pyridostigmine from the article. Pyridostigmine may give you a slight diarrhea since it stimulates intestinal peristalsis. If you have constipation, it will make you "more regular".

If that doesn't work, see where your trough levels of T and free T sit. I would adjust the dose to the lower end of normal and even slightly below. It may be possible that this is achieved with lower than your current doses. You may need to do such a dose reduction only during the warmer months, which exacerbate orthostatic hypotension.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me