Ordering from secure tabs

Buy Lab Tests Online

Someguy

Based on recommendations from several other members here I've ordered in the past from "Secure Tabs" with no problems. But I'm wondering why they keep changing the domain name for their website? Since I've started using them they've gone from

securetabs.com

to

mysecuretabs.net

and now to

securetabs2016.com

The content of the website remains the same and the old domains redirect to the new one. Anyone know what's going on or if this is cause for concern? Has anyone ordered from them from this latest securetabs2016.com domain?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

chrismez

Forget those oversees sources. Just go to the peptide companies and order the boner pills there. I just did a split with a friend at peptidewearhouse.com and got 50 100mg Sildenafil capsules for $45 delivered and they work great...

Vince

Super Moderator
Based on recommendations from several other members here I've ordered in the past from "Secure Tabs" with no problems. But I'm wondering why they keep changing the domain name for their website? Since I've started using them they've gone from

securetabs.com

to

mysecuretabs.net

and now to

securetabs2016.com

The content of the website remains the same and the old domains redirect to the new one. Anyone know what's going on or if this is cause for concern? Has anyone ordered from them from this latest securetabs2016.com domain?

I believe it's for security reasons, they're always afraid of getting hacked. Personally I love their products and use their meds very day.

Someguy

I'm not sure how changing domains every so often reduces the risk of them getting hacked. I love their products too. I've ordered several times and never had a problem.

Being how they're engaged in illegal activity, no judging and I've ordered multi times before so I really don't care, but I'm sure they have something to do not with hacking but keeping servers and domains where such activity is more legal, etc etc

CoastWatcher

Being how they're engaged in illegal activity, no judging and I've ordered multi times before so I really don't care, but I'm sure they have something to do not with hacking but keeping servers and domains where such activity is more legal, etc etc

I suspect this is as reasonable an explanation as we'll get. I know that customs enforcement has been stepped up in many jurisdictions and, given the time we live in, maintaining a "clean" e-commerce profile is critical.

Vince

Super Moderator
I don't know what's going on. I will continue using their products and I really like their prices.:)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me