Ordered a CBC and lipids, what do you guys think?

Buy Lab Tests Online
I've been on TRT for 3 months, first couple months I was on a crap protocol with gels. I started with defy about 5 weeks ago. Defy said they'd do follow up labs in 3 months, I am way too impatient for that!

I ordered a CBC and lipids. I did the lipids and cbc early, and mostly fasted. Just had some orange juice, two granola bars, and a lot of water. I take medication so I can't really fast completely, and everything I read online says fasting isn't really necessary for lipids, just don't eat 2 cheeseburgers!

My lipids have improved I guess. I had one test back in march, and then another in april. The one in march was similar to my most recent one, and the one in april was pretty high. I guess it may have to do with what I ate that day in april. I had some pulled pork, which is pretty fatty.

I guess I should donate blood soon. I guess I should donate blood soon, my hematocrit is 48.

Attachments

• cbclabs.jpg
    cbclabs.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 177
  • cbclabs2.png
    cbclabs2.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 184
  • april lipids.jpg
    april lipids.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 174
  • march lipids.jpg
    march lipids.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 170
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Odd thing is, I don't know if it's an "improvement" because in march they were good. Bad in april. Now they're good in june!

I guess the march and june are my baseline, and my april test is after eating some fatty foods.

I honestly haven't done anything to "improve" my lipids. If I'm being honest, I've been eating more fast foods, cakes, pies, and other junk. I'm a naturally thin guy so I've never really worried about what I eat. I also have been gaining weight, which due to my naturally thin body is actually a good thing! I feel more normal now.

Nelson, any reason as to why to wait until 50-51 hematocrit to donate? I'm at 48.8, which isn't that far off really. Plus I won't be getting another CBC for 6-8 weeks, so it might be easy for me to get above that.

chrismez

I believe the fasting is requested for cholesterol etc testing. I ate a high carb meal the night before my test one time and my triglyceride levels were thru the roof. water and coffee no cream is fine before a test. nothing else or your results could be off

CoastWatcher

Odd thing is, I don't know if it's an "improvement" because in march they were good. Bad in april. Now they're good in june!

I guess the march and june are my baseline, and my april test is after eating some fatty foods.

I honestly haven't done anything to "improve" my lipids. If I'm being honest, I've been eating more fast foods, cakes, pies, and other junk. I'm a naturally thin guy so I've never really worried about what I eat. I also have been gaining weight, which due to my naturally thin body is actually a good thing! I feel more normal now.

Nelson, any reason as to why to wait until 50-51 hematocrit to donate? I'm at 48.8, which isn't that far off really. Plus I won't be getting another CBC for 6-8 weeks, so it might be easy for me to get above that.

You can certainly get out ahead of things by donating now (particularly if it would give you peace of mind).

PAUL-E

Yeah I probably will donate soon. Is there any reasoing behind nelson's suggestion to wait until 50-51, or just a simple recommendation?
After donation it can leave you feeling fatigued, some men don't need to donate as there hematocrit stays in range but I suggest taking fish oil and staying well hydrated and always keep an eye on it

After donation it can leave you feeling fatigued, some men don't need to donate as there hematocrit stays in range but I suggest taking fish oil and staying well hydrated and always keep an eye on it

Oh okay that makes sense, basically wait to see if you actually need to, this way you know if your body for some reason stops at 49 and thats it. Making it a non issue.

My previous values, tested a few days before starting this new protocol were. Hematocrit: 44.6 37.5-51.0 Hemaglobin: 15.4 12.6-17.7.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me