No bloodwork as cant afford it, help please Thankyou

Buy Lab Tests Online
Ive been self medicating TRT for 4 months and am well pleased with my progress. T 50-60mgx weekly. 250IU HCG weekly and 50 mg Deca for a long standing injury. Ive been informed that not having bloodwork could cause serious problems down the line and im shitting myself so too speak. The friend knows his stuff and really cares about my health but im know seriously worrying about the sitution. My GP will not support my TERT and will only help if i get side effects. Help please guys Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

That is a conservative dose of both TRT and Deca so I would not be worried too much about that in and of itself. Getting thorough blood work is always a good idea to establish a baseline if you can afford it. Discounted Labs has very good prices.

Also, consider donating blood every 2 months at the Red Cross to be sure your hematocrit does not get too high.

That is a conservative dose of both TRT and Deca so I would not be worried too much about that in and of itself. Getting thorough blood work is always a good idea to establish a baseline if you can afford it. Discounted Labs has very good prices.

Also, consider donating blood every 2 months at the Red Cross to be sure your hematocrit does not get too high.
ok but the Red Cross denied me because of steroid abuse in the late 80`s

So what is anyone supposed to help you with? You buy shat on the blackmarket, you're not under a Dr's care, you say you can't afford blood testing yet buy things on the blackmarket, then make drama posts about help me please....

Maybe you need to find your way to a board that is centric on the UK and you're socially medical practices.

So what is anyone supposed to help you with? You buy shat on the blackmarket, you're not under a Dr's care, you say you can't afford blood testing yet buy things on the blackmarket, then make drama posts about help me please....

Maybe you need to find your way to a board that is centric on the UK and you're socially medical practices.
No need for that Vince Carter, for your information No need for that Vince Carter, for your information mate im kindly provide free HCG by a friend as he knows my financial situation. I relocated to Spain and our project went bust so rebuilding my life slowly. So thanks for your attitude

Someguy

Your GP may not want to support your steroid use by ordering tests specifically for that, but he should be regularly ordering tests to monitor your overall health. Many of these tests overlap with what you should be monitoring while on testosterone. He should be doing a CBC regularly which will include hematocrit. He should be monitoring your PSA, blood pressure, and lipids. These are the main things that can really harm you if they get out of line. He probably won't track your testosterone or estradiol, but as long as you feel good and your other labs are in line then they're probably fine. What you're doing is still dangerous and inadvisable, but if your doctor is doing his job at your annual checkup then you're "probably" ok.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me