Nightmare blood results

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Your TT is influenced by your SHBG levels which are predicted to be low if your FT lab testing is accurate.

Men with low SHBG have lower TT while men with high SHBG have high TT.

TRT will decrease SHBG is most cases. FT is where the rubber meets the road. TT is inactive, FT is the active portion of T.

I think you've already been given some great feedback in your other thread.

Last edited:
Your TT is influenced by your SHBG levels which are predicted to be low if your FT lab testing is accurate.

Men with low SHBG have lower TT while men with high SHBG have high TT.

TRT will decrease SHBG is most cases. FT is where the rubber meets the road. TT is inactive, FT is the active portion of T.

I think you've already been given some great feedback in your other thread.
This might be a tough question. If I had 1000 Total T with the same Free T as I do now, would there be any added benefit to having the elevated Total T? Muscle growth, sex drive ...?

nodoctor

Not your biggest issue, but being a long time TRT guy and Vegan and have to chime in to consider it. Literally everyone on whole food plant based diets gets a major drop in LDLs. I know lipid numbers aren't the be-all-end-all and I know going vegan requires patience and possibly b12 enriched food and some other supplements. It's been amazing for me all around. Good luck!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me